JoJo Maman Bébé Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Amazing place to work!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Epping, Essex2 September 2019
I worked in Jojo's for just over a year and absolutely loved every moment of it! There have been many times where I was tempted to go back! The staff were absolutely amazing to work with, not just my colleagues but my family. My managers were kind and understanding, easy-going but still knew how to ensure we got the job done. A day at Jojo Maman Bebe is mostly spent with great customer service: helping an expecting mother have a bra fitting; playing with mother's children to help with an easier shopping experience; hanging items of clothing; tidying the shop and just having fun all the while. I learned so much about pregnancies and expectant mothers, while also learning a lot of product details. It's not all about the clothes! The most enjoyable part of my position here was definitely the team I worked with and the regular customers who became our friends. It was lovely to walk into work each day and find a happy, smiley group of people working with me and purchasing from us. Not much about the position here was hard, I enjoyed almost every minute of my time here. If I had to chose something that was hard about the job I would say that it's probably managing the till systems when you're new, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be fine. I absolutely loved working here, and believe that this is the perfect place to start a career in retail!
Relaxed place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  York30 March 2017
Really enjoy working here. Main part of the job is customer service and there is an emphasis on providing the customers with a relaxed atmosphere in which to shop.
Pros
Good rate of pay.
Cons
Not much chance of progression without relocation.
Fun, enjoyable workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Exeter24 August 2016
Working at JoJo has as of yet been the best job I've ever had. The staff are amazing, friendly and become more like your friends rather than just colleagues. I'm 19 years of age and if I could I would work here forever as I doubt I could find another work place like this one.
productive fast paced friendly work envirmoent
Tunbridge wells Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  tunbridge wells7 January 2016
overall really enjoyed working there. exellent management good chance to gain team building skills and one on one customer service skills would deffinatley work there again if they had more hours and the pay was slightly higher for the work you had to put in while being there.
Pros
commison based enviroment
Cons
wasnt very busy during non sale times
exciting, fun, interesting
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  St Albans, ENG7 February 2014
great interaction with customers, till operating, cash handling, merchandising, sale preparation.