JoJo Maman Bébé Employee Reviews in Bury St. Edmunds

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Productive, highly motivated company, great working environment
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bury St Edmunds20 July 2015
Working for JoJo Maman Bebe for nearly 5 years has been a great experience. JoJo Maman Bebe are committed to providing a high standard of customer service and over my 5 years I have learnt that great customer service acheives amazing results.

The main role of my job is ensuring the customer receives the best possible service, resulting in the customer leaving the store happy and satisfied. As well as serving customers I complete mail orders for customers, provide assistance with deliveries, help to train new members of staff, maintaining awareness of stock security and the Health & Safety standards within the store and assisting with in-store visual displays and standards.

Working for JoJo Maman Bebe has helped me dramatically improve my confidence. Interacting with customers on a weekly basis and the pressure of providing a great service has really pushed me to become a good Customer Advisor.
Pros
Good wage, relaxing working environment, great staff
Cons
no cons