Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

its ok
Senior sales Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kolakata30 January 2018
People dont leave organisation, they leave their managers.
So, the company motto is always good and ideal, but the people , be your supervisor or the people who are above you in organisation should be able to understand your propblem and gyuide you though.
Pros
Good office space
Cons
you don't know when you will be able to go home after work
The most flexible and accommodating workplace I have worked at.
QA Associate CLS EMEA (Current Employee) –  Based in Leeds UK but working across EMEA29 January 2018
Johnson's provide a fully flexible work environment that caters for whatever work placement you have in the organisation. They encourage open engagement of opinions and allow challenge to any situation as long as constructive. A top employer.
fantastic place to work
Production Planner (Current Employee) –  Livingston, West Lothian24 January 2018
rewarding, excellent training, values are important, flexible working around family commitments, career progression globally and UK, opportunities to progress
Pros
flextime
Great company
product vigilance officer (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom19 December 2017
This is a great company to work for. They offer safe and flexible working conditions. Great working environment. Management are motivating and encouraging.
Heavy Month End Process
Senior Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire28 November 2017
Good working atmosphere with good people.
Offer good on the job learning, as well as food if your working after hours.

Team Days are a plus as well.
Pros
Team Days
Cons
Month End Long Hours
Company has changed a lot over the years
Manager (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe2 November 2017
The most enjoyable aspect of working for J&J is the people.

The least enjoyable is the fact that senior managers appear to have lost touch with their staff and are not held accountable for their decisions.

Unfortunately any ensuing changes do not take into account the effect they would have on staff morale, which is very low at the moment.

In terms of salary and benefits I would say that J&J are competitive and they are quite flexible when it comes to staff taking time off in an emergency.
Pros
Flexible working and excellent office facilities
Cons
ill thought out change
very productive
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leeds21 October 2017
So I come into work on morning and everyday does vary of what we do. Sometimes we are quiet and are able to get on with orders. Other days were are very busy and can spend most of the time serving customers. we do other tasks of putting the stock on the system, filling the front shelf, making baskets up and doing displays. Fridays are the days we get our delivery and get it put away.
Pros
free gym and use off staff shop
Cons
not enough hours or pay
Caring people
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  North East11 October 2017
my year with J & J has been enjoyable and I have learnt a lot about Diabetes, that was a big learning curve for me but helped by the lovely caring people who work with me, very supportive. The management are also very supportive and helpful, I could not have asked for better.
the most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of helping people, patients and HCP,s . this is so rewarding.
Pros
making a difference to peoples lives
A fantastic company to work for
Executive Secretary to HR Director (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe5 October 2017
What can I say, I loved every minute of working for this company. You are expected to work hard but they really look after you. The offices are fabulous, excellent restaurant, gym and parking as well as other facilities.
Cons
Productive and fun working enviroment.
Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Christchurch3 October 2017
Helping to open up the warehouse. Picking orders for dispatch, usually for overseas locations. Dealing with implant returns, either for re-working or for scrap. Management was overall very good. The workplace was busy, but everyone got on really well. Hardest part was the late deadlines and emergencies. The most enjoyable was the camaraderie.
Pros
Generally relaxed enviroment.
Manufacturing Operator & Coach (Former Employee) –  Livingston, West Lothian20 September 2017
Enjoyed many years here. Unfortunately, the plant was closing, and we were all made redundant. If this hadn't happened I would not have moved until I was ready to retire
Pros
good friends.
Cons
closing
great company
CFM operator (Current Employee) –  kirkton campus livingston18 September 2017
quick shift. great people to work with. great work ethics.good .
Good recognition.Fun days
team building workshops.
management thank you for jobs well done.
high standards which because the level you work to understanding
impacts on customers,
company go above and beyond to educate staff on all products produced. live surgery links, giving understanding to what procedures
require which medical devices. All very interesting
Pros
loads of work benefits, free gym, ect
Cons
some work very repeatitive
good place to work
line worker (Former Employee) –  Hampshire28 July 2017
i was working on a production line checking various products that we made in this work place , to make sure there where no problems with the goods we made.
Pros
cheap shop
Cons
were not any
Productive and educational
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Buckinghamshire26 July 2017
this experience gave me insight on a business live i never knew about showing me what it really meant to work with a business. i enjoyed my time here.
Warehouse job
Warehouse staff (Former Employee) –  London, UK22 June 2017
In this place I had a chance to learn how to work in a big team ; working under pressure of time; making a target group ; organize my place for the work.
Excellent Workplace
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire19 June 2017
A perfectly balanced workplace with a large emphasis on health and fitness improving productivity. Vote Britain's Healthiest Workplace, Johnson and Johnson strive to ensure they are providing the ideal environment for their employees to maximise their effectiveness, both at work, and in life in general.
Pros
Excellent Facillity, Supportive Management
Great company to gain key skills in my field of work as well as business knowledge
Junior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire5 June 2017
A typical working day involves designing work for a variety of purposes, including; email communications, posters, agendas, presentations, logos, illustrations and graphics.

Whilst working here I have developed my skills further in Adobe CC, meaning I now have an extremely strong knowledge, in particular, using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.

My manager is very supporting and has helped me develop my skills not only in design software, but also in my knowledge of the business. This meant I could create much more impactful work as I understood the message behind each piece of work.

The hardest part of the job was getting to grips with the business knowledge and working in line with 5 different brand guidelines. As the company is so big, it was difficult to know who the correct person to speak to was. However once I got to know more colleagues the easier it was to find the correct information, meaning I could work more efficiently.

The most enjoyable part of the job is having so much responsibility and delivering work for Senior Stakeholders. A majority of the time this work is for the purpose of gaining the company business, so I feel like i'm really making a difference.
Good place to work and great brands
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire3 May 2017
· 20 years’ experience of managing and building Supermarkets/Pharmacy accounts.
· A strong drive to see things through to completion.
· Self motivated, energetic and positive.
· Numerate, professional and uses active listening behaviour.
· Ability to work under stress and prioritise my work load efficiently.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Summary
Analyst (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom1 May 2017
Great place if you like accounting.
Poor regional business strategy because they launch projects without clear objectives and/'or of looots of endo-politics. The well known Credo is not applicable in their culture, J&J is another big profit oriented company.

Depending on which function you are working you might have a good work/life balance.

Skills and competencies are for sure a must but networking is everything in this company.

The company supports the cross sector experience & the personnel development. the development is mostly focused on soft skills through virtual training and if you are lucky to have a good manger and a strong budget in the department you can also get some tutor training but usually in house trainers. In regards to finance, they will support you to acquire a CIMA or a CCA.
welcoming and safe working environment
Process Controller (Former Employee) –  East London6 April 2017
Cross cultural learning.
Achievements to meeting new level of leading teams.
Projects and solutions driven attitude.
Meeting of dead lines and challenges.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3