Jobwise

Jobwise Employee Reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews
I temp for them at multiple organisations. Staff are friendly, helpful and regularly keep in contact. They have considered me for many different types of role and accept my decision if I believe any offered role not suitable or too far to travel.
I have visited the office many times and met the relevant personnel.

I had to do several assessments on the computer when I signed up and the staff were encouraging placing less emphasis on finish time but assuring it was measuring skills.

I enjoy work at different organisations in varied roles.
Exceptional workplace where people can grow and develop to their highest potential. Staff here, stay for a long time because they are valued and rewarded very highly.
Pros
Great Wages
Cons
Not for coasters
Jobwise are a fantastic business, with great people who are passionate about delivering the best service to clients and candidates. They offer great training and development to staff at all levels from trainee through to management.
Pros
Great training, lots of staff incentives
Cons
Really rewarding but you have to want to work hard
Jobwise is honestly the best place I've ever worked. The family style culture is a home away from home, you are encouraged to excel and developed personally and professionally.

Management style is open and honest, we are given responsibility for our own workload, treated like adults and not micromanaged however support is on hand for whenever you need it

The MD has been with the company for 25 years, working her way up through the ranks, it's such an inspiration to see - she is so approachable and friendly, happily sharing and passing on her expertise.

Best part of the job - no two days are the same, my day flies by, filled with interesting stuff!
Worked for this firm in house and it's a bullying and narrow minded environment. Toxic people. Healthy eating and seeing your family is out this company bullies new and fresh minds and tells you to hound clients with cold calling.
Pros
Notice period
Official response from Jobwise
7 March 2018
We're really sorry to hear this. Having won various Employer of the Year awards and recognised as a 'Great Place to Work' for the past 4 years in a row, this concerns me. I would really value the opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail. Can you please drop me your number to my email leanne@jobwise.co.uk and i will get in touch.

Thanks

Leanne Goodwin

Jobwise - Managing Director
Terrible company to work for.
Please don't feel special when a recruiter calls a manager to meet you saying they think you would be great working for them, please don't be fooled, they ask everyone to work for them. Probably because everyone leaves. You will then realise that they become very unfriendly and not willing to put you forward for any jobs because you don't want to work for them. Very high turnover of recruiters, meaning point of contact always changes. Would not bother. Left as soon as I could.
Pros
High rates of pay before they take their cut and leave you on near minimum wage.
Cons
Long hours. No response to emails and calls. Rude and poor management.
Signed up with the bolton branch in May they promise to get you work am still waiting. They never return your calls or emails. So if you genuinely want to work stay away.
Cons
it was an amazing experience, fun students and colleagues, I learnt many things and achieved Qualification's. I have built my Confidence.
definitely would not recommend or go apply for company. Very up themselves constant change managers and staff (staff retention issue)
Pros
Cons
do not join or associate with this firm
With Jobwise I worked with various different companies the last company was the local probation office, where my main duty was to transfer customer information from one system to another on there in-house company, I also had to contact various offices to book appointment for my colleagues
I worked full time and loved every minute of it. I had good placements plenty of training and great work friends
Pros
hours to suit
Cons
temp contracts
Good company to work for if you looking for tempory work. They look at you skills and match you to a suitable position