Jobwise Employee Reviews

Winner of ‘Investors In People’ Gold Award 2018
Chairman (Current Employee) –  North West6 July 2019
Exceptional workplace where people can grow and develop to their highest potential. Staff here, stay for a long time because they are valued and rewarded very highly.
Pros
Great Wages
Cons
Not for coasters
Great place to work!
Branch Director (Current Employee) –  Greater Manchester2 July 2019
Jobwise are a fantastic business, with great people who are passionate about delivering the best service to clients and candidates. They offer great training and development to staff at all levels from trainee through to management.
Pros
Great training, lots of staff incentives
Cons
Really rewarding but you have to want to work hard
Meaningful Career with a day job I love
Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  Head Office2 July 2019
Jobwise is honestly the best place I've ever worked. The family style culture is a home away from home, you are encouraged to excel and developed personally and professionally.

Management style is open and honest, we are given responsibility for our own workload, treated like adults and not micromanaged however support is on hand for whenever you need it

The MD has been with the company for 25 years, working her way up through the ranks, it's such an inspiration to see - she is so approachable and friendly, happily sharing and passing on her expertise.

Best part of the job - no two days are the same, my day flies by, filled with interesting stuff!
Awful
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester1 February 2018
Worked for this firm in house and it's a bullying and narrow minded environment. Toxic people. Healthy eating and seeing your family is out this company bullies new and fresh minds and tells you to hound clients with cold calling.
Pros
Notice period
Official response from Jobwise
7 March 2018

We're really sorry to hear this. Having won various Employer of the Year awards and recognised as a 'Great Place to Work' for the past 4 years in a row, this concerns me. I would really value the opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail. Can you please drop me your number to my email leanne@jobwise.co.uk and i will get in touch.

Thanks

Leanne Goodwin
Jobwise - Managing Director

Keep Searching
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 November 2017
Terrible company to work for.
Please don't feel special when a recruiter calls a manager to meet you saying they think you would be great working for them, please don't be fooled, they ask everyone to work for them. Probably because everyone leaves. You will then realise that they become very unfriendly and not willing to put you forward for any jobs because you don't want to work for them. Very high turnover of recruiters, meaning point of contact always changes. Would not bother. Left as soon as I could.
Pros
High rates of pay before they take their cut and leave you on near minimum wage.
Cons
Long hours. No response to emails and calls. Rude and poor management.
Don't bother
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester28 July 2017
Signed up with the bolton branch in May they promise to get you work am still waiting. They never return your calls or emails. So if you genuinely want to work stay away.
fun
Receptionist/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Barbican24 March 2016
it was an amazing experience, fun students and colleagues, I learnt many things and achieved Qualification's. I have built my Confidence.
shocking
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bury25 February 2016
definitely would not recommend or go apply for company. Very up themselves constant change managers and staff (staff retention issue)
Pros
Cons
do not join or associate with this firm
Fantastic
customer service (Former Employee) –  Bolton6 December 2015
With Jobwise I worked with various different companies the last company was the local probation office, where my main duty was to transfer customer information from one system to another on there in-house company, I also had to contact various offices to book appointment for my colleagues
fun place to work for
Accounts and finance (Former Employee) –  Oldham, ENG23 June 2014
I worked full time and loved every minute of it. I had good placements plenty of training and great work friends
Pros
hours to suit
Cons
temp contracts