JLL Employee Reviews

United Kingdom82 reviews
Changing workplace
Meetings, team management
Authorisation of payments

Learnt many skills and gained further knowledge on existing

Flexible workplace culture

Unknown workload each day

Working as part of a team
Management poor
Very poor company. No communication , totally let down , back staging ignorant men in suits . Angry , disorganised company. Salary awful and racism,
TUPED in to the company from Interserve - no too days are the same, great people, hardest part is getting up really early for meetings, meeting contractors
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Long hurs
Bad Experience
Poor Management
Bullying tactics

No people management or staff development

You only get on if your face fits and you are friends with the management team
Pros
Non
Cons
Poor Management, Favouritism blatant, bullying tactics
Very good place to work
Enjoying my job so far good management and relaxed environment, competitive salary and value staff good bonus flexible hours, my manager is the best manager I've ever worked for.
Challenging but enjoyable place to work
Working at JLL, was a very interesting place to work during my summer holidays. It gave me a great insight to the working world and travelling into London every day.
The employees who worked their were extremely friendly and made the whole experience even more enjoyable.

At times understanding certain concepts were rather challenging, but i have learnt how to operate office 365, which previously i knew very little about.
Offered one Managerial Job, Doing a non managerial one
No progression within company unless based in London. Too London Centric. A regional position with a Travel ban. Top Heavy department. No Accountability, tracking & communications of core processes.
Productive and fun place to work at.
Great pension, benefits, there are also bonuses once a year, place to grow if aiming big, 6 month probation period. Loads of self development to complete online. Massive company, and availability to relocate to the other capital is quiet easy. Overall good place to work.
Pros
Hour for lunch
Disability discrimination is rife
Everyone paid different salaries for same job but told not to discuss with each other or it would be gross misconduct.
Direct discrimination a regular occurrence, and if you complain about it you will be subject to bullying and harrassment.

No proper training and not a lot of scope for development. Avoid like the plague
Great employer with many opportunities
Opportunities to work at household brand companies and travelling across EMEA. Worked with some great colleagues and management. I would most certainly work for JLL again.
Good company, could be improved with better support from management
The team I worked with were great, good fun and every day was a learning day. The hardest part of the job, management wanted more with less, with little support and minimal training!
Fun and dynamic team. Good work/life balance
Great opportunities to progress within the company. The progression plans were well thought out and JLL provided great online training that were accessible to everyone.
Great company
Good company to work for and it gave me my first start in surveying work experience some of which has been invaluable.

I would recommend the company to anyone wishing to have the best start to their surveying career.
Great company to work and to progress career opportunities
It is a very busy environment that offers the opportunity to learn and develop further on personal and professional skills. It also encourages to continue/start studies in areas such as Accountancy and Surveying.
Job depending on site
As a site staff, is a daily routine at work and knowing what you should do is important. Being a site staff, life depends on the council and the site staff.

HQ does arrange for internal training and bonding for staff.
Pros
Near home
Cons
Operational work and hope to have a 5 days work week
Great time
Had a great time working here
Everyone was friendly and hard working

Has a nice cafe and many restaurants for lunch.

The company culture is great

Lots of entertainment.
Good experience
My role as an Account Administrator has not been well managed. Left to my own devices and no induction was provided.
Management are too busy for me.
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
Fun workplace but expect to work overtime
a typical day at work would be to process as many invoices as possible, and meet the deadlines set by AP supervisor. I have learned how to prioritize my task when i am under pressure, especially, during month-end period. most enjoyable part is the culture and people you work with motivate you and help you to adapt to the work environment. Hardest part of this job would be limited growth potential, and high expectation set by higher managers.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Long hours, limited growth, low salary
Very corporate approach so avoid if that's not your thing, but with well established policies principles and processes you can slot in very quickly. The people are very friendly and worthwhile knowing.
Best company I've ever worked for
I've always received backing from my line manager and support teams. I'm proud to work for JLL and will miss working here but for family reasons I need to leave London.
Great opportunities and great people
One of the best places to work. I was given loads of opportunities to progress and support was given to me from a great management team. I felt very lucky to have been given the opportunity to work for such a great company.