Jigsaw

Jigsaw Employee Reviews

- Team work-based - Sales incentives - Good benefits - Strenghtened people skills - Working with diverse customers; - In the city centre - Reflecting my sense of fashion
Crecí profesionalmente y personal. Hoy en día conservo una gran amistad con mis superiores. Siempre respaldan a sus trabajadores y los motivan a continuar dentro de la empresa.
Pros
Crecimiento profesional
Cons
Horarios dispersos
Management it's a complete joke, they leave you alone in the store to go lunch for two hours and then you only have half an hour, they push you to sell to the customers while management it's basically standing looking at you and don't do it anything in the whole day.Salary it's a joke as they made mistakes every month and when you claim your money HR don't even answer you.For you're own health run away for this company!!!!
Pros
Uniform
Cons
all the rest
Very friendly staff but very Stressful environment, you don’t work in peace, sales Assistant Are not allow to speak with other colleagues in working hours. •Jigsaw doesn’t care about their staff. •Always make mistakes with payroll. •Don’t pay on time. •The commissions are not the best.
Management was very vague, Job security was not guaranteed. Pay was fair however they don’t pay bank holidays and HR always make errors with holidays, never paying out what is owed.
Management are awful, only care for their favourites or family members. Major issues with sexism and homophobia. Attitudes of the company seem stuck in the last century
a very good brand with good products but lacking the openness towards its employees. the uniform allowance is really a joke and I believe this needs to be revised.
I worked here while studying at uni. Flexible with my schedule and rota which was great once deadlines started come up. Loved my team and the clients. A really good job for creative people who love fashion. I loved it.
I adored the people I worked with, however, I find it hard to say anything other than this. The work environment was very stressful and unlike my employer afterwards, they were not very accommodating when it came to my studies. I would say the lack of managerial direction caused a lot of the problem.
You learn, that's right. But management team at that time where really tough. Good training, definitely a job that i will remember and I learnt a lot about sales. You can learn, but also you can be a good manager without making people cry. Don't worth the money.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
bad managing team
I was really disappointed that there were no permanent roles available when I started looking for paid employment. The staff were all very friendly, helpful and kind.
you will spend lot of hours in stores. the company does not want to upgrade themselves, they preferred to keep old managers who do not have talent or passion anymore for the company.
Pros
poor management
Cons
Working at jigsaw was good as i got to meet new people everyday and get to know different customers everyday whilst attending to their needs. However, what i disliked about the company was the staffing. The staff were not very helpful or supportive and i felt that they did not work well as a team. On the other hand, it was a good place to work in overall, especially for those who have interest in fashion and wish to progress.
Pros
50% discount on clothing
Cons
delivery days
Excellent place to work very easy going helpful and friendly atmosphere. Friendly staff who go out of their way for you. interesting and rewarding work
Hated every minute of working there the boss was very horrible constantly moody and shouting and you. Would definitely not work there again. It has since closed down
Pros
The work colleges
Cons
Horrible boss
I worked very hard, used to come back home with the pain on my hands and legs. Because of my problems with health I left Jigsaw warehouse. Last Friday was payday and I did not get my salary. I talk to them. Today is Tuesday evening, still have not got my salary Where is respect for people? To make a payment last 10-15 minutes
Jigsaw was a great job to work, very nice starff and great fashion to work with. Very strong tearm work that we received the customer service award in 2011.
Learning how to talk to people via games and through their disability is one beautiful event to have in your life, Jigsaw strive to make the best for their service users and this creates a friendly environment to make sure that the service users are having enough fun and meeting their basic needs, staff are required to make sure they are having fun and all included.
Pros
everyone is lovely
Cons
I Was a Support assisstant, my days were spent restoring furniture and upcycling as well as making a range of pallet furniture with a wonderful band of volunteers from a range of backgrounds who used Jigsaw as a vehicle to learn new skills, interact with others, build self esteem and find something they found enjoyable and fufillling. i provided support on an everyday basis and often one to one. All training from basic fire and health and safety for the volunteers was my responsibility and i co ordinated the daily activities, assigned duties, liased with customers including assessing the furniture, providing guidence on a range of finishes from shabby chic to french polishing. All work was supervised by me but for most part volunteers were shown how to and then encouraged to take on the projects themselves. The work culture was relaxed and fun, when quoting for customers long lead times were established so as not to put a time pressure on the volunteers who quite typically would only be attending the project once or twice a week. i worked with some fantastically fun and capable people who can be proud of what they achieved both in the work they produced and the atmosphere they created, an atmosphere that was warm. welcoming and understanding, each new volunteer quickly accepted, supported and encouraged. The workpace culture outside of the workshop i would describe as corperate, in the sense that targets were set and expected to be got and sales and costs were a daily consideration. Jigsaw was a social enterprise, we had an enterprise expectation and aim to at least break - more...
Pros
atmosphere and outcomes
Cons
stress of trying to be comercially viable without the resources needed to achieve this
picking and packing and then dispatching learnt to work in a team and work fast mangement ok workplace culture is ok the hardest part of the job was getting there the most enjoyable part of the was the free stuff
Pros
free partys
Cons
hours
Great team work, all colleagues get along with eachother and upon my time at jigsaw they all made me feel more than welcome and all came across very friendly