Jewish Care Employee Review

Hard work but good fun
Executive Chef (Current Employee) –  Golders Green10 May 2019
I do enjoy working here, it can be hard, taxing, in fact, all the adjectives but there is good camaraderie here because we all need to work together and we do. Everyday can be a challenge but having people that you trust to do their jobs and help out others too is very rewarding for all.

Other Jewish Care Employee Reviews

Positive experience
Elderly Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  London25 August 2019
Very informative and overall positive experience. I love the fact that everyone has good communication and a great understanding and respect for one another in the aspects of faith, beliefs and as individuals. i can also value the way that they seek knowledge and information of not only their faith but all the others as well.
close to my home
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Hendon, Greater London11 July 2019
the only good thing is you can pick up a shifts from any Jewish care as a bank,every time we looking for cutlery for feeding,drinking glasses,some times one hoist for the home,one standing hoist for the home of 74 residents, my manager talks to you as you are nobody
my manager doesn't give you chance to explain yourself,she get at mad at you if you want to talk, all the good old staff has gone the management think nothing is wrong?