Jewish Care Employee Review

challenging and rewarding
Senior Administration Manager (Current Employee) –  Golders Green, ENG19 October 2015
Management of all the financial accounts, menu writing, looking after staff, managing holidays and sickness, staff grievances, payroll.

Making decisions in General Managers Absence

Look after customers dealing with complaints, writing hospitality quotes and working with clients regarding functions.

Recruiting and training all new staff
Pros
Good Benefits, flexible working arrangements
Cons
Long drive around the A406, parking a nightmare

Other Jewish Care Employee Reviews

Positive experience
Elderly Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  London25 August 2019
Very informative and overall positive experience. I love the fact that everyone has good communication and a great understanding and respect for one another in the aspects of faith, beliefs and as individuals. i can also value the way that they seek knowledge and information of not only their faith but all the others as well.
close to my home
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Hendon, Greater London11 July 2019
the only good thing is you can pick up a shifts from any Jewish care as a bank,every time we looking for cutlery for feeding,drinking glasses,some times one hoist for the home,one standing hoist for the home of 74 residents, my manager talks to you as you are nobody
my manager doesn't give you chance to explain yourself,she get at mad at you if you want to talk, all the good old staff has gone the management think nothing is wrong?