Jewish Care Employee Review

fun workplace
Day Residential Care Worker (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 March 2018
very long day, but the customer are brilliant. started at 9 but then will finish around 5. during this time period i would work with the other voulunteer to look after the elderly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long day

Other Jewish Care Employee Reviews

Positive experience
Elderly Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  London25 August 2019
Very informative and overall positive experience. I love the fact that everyone has good communication and a great understanding and respect for one another in the aspects of faith, beliefs and as individuals. i can also value the way that they seek knowledge and information of not only their faith but all the others as well.
close to my home
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Hendon, Greater London11 July 2019
the only good thing is you can pick up a shifts from any Jewish care as a bank,every time we looking for cutlery for feeding,drinking glasses,some times one hoist for the home,one standing hoist for the home of 74 residents, my manager talks to you as you are nobody
my manager doesn't give you chance to explain yourself,she get at mad at you if you want to talk, all the good old staff has gone the management think nothing is wrong?