Jet2.com and Jet2holidays
Information from Jet2.com and Jet2holidays:

Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Employee Reviews

United Kingdom199 reviews
Good pay but stressful
Like a lot of big companies likes to talk the game about being all for employees but honestly never seen so many people get trapdoored in a business than in Jet 2... a regular occurrence for people to just disappear.

Lots of egos in the building and a distinct lack of female managerial roles
Working for Jet2.com & Jet2Holidays is incredibly rewarding. The job is fast paced, completely customer focused and the people are incredible. I keep in growing in my field and have the opportunity to keep on growing.
Easy job but forget a social life
The job it self isn't difficult but can be very busy.
Management not the friendliest, lots of favouritism unfortunately.

Most colleagues very nice but there are 'clicks' that can be unfriendly. Long hours, very early starts. No social life and days off/ holidays hard to get.

Very strick, but can get wrote up and pulled the office for every little thing.

Management don't really want to hear any grievances you may have.
Worst job ever
It seemed like the best job ever until you have finished training and are actually working at the airport. Between rude managers and long hours. I personally would cry on a night due to the pain I was in after working my shift. I had blisters upon blisters due to the shoes and my skin broke out for the first time due to how much makeup had to worn. I would never work for Jet2 again
productive
good work enviroment, very friendly, all staff were willing to help when help was needed, just wish I could have been there longer but due to covid-19 I lost my contact.
Welcoming, friendly work environment
I absolutely loved my time at Jet2.com, all the cabin crew are welcoming and friendly. The salary is amazing however you do work for it! Some days can be as long as 14 hours with little or no break at all but it is totally worth it for the amazing pay check!
Pros
Pay check/friendly colleges
Cons
Hard work
Great place to work, physically demanding long hours, own transportation and driving licsense essential, great staff and very good competitive salarie
Can be very competitive due to only a handful are kept on permanently,so can be extremely stressful
Every day is different but I love working with the public, but it’s not for everyone as it can be very hard work and not everyone pulls there weight
You have to be very careful when processing passengers as there is a lot that can go wrong and it is extremely security conscious.
Horrific
After 2 weeks training you go live on the phones, you have to start work 30 mins before your shift is due to start to open up several super slow systems you DO NOT get paid for this or get the time back. You have to stay until all calls in the queue are cleared, if your finish time is 10pm you will be lucky to leave before 11pm, you DO NOT get paid for this, you can ask for the time back at some point in the future which will probably be declined along with any holiday requests.
The work place is in a red light district, it's a common occurrence that women on the evening shift are approached by cars when leaving work. The work car park is empty on an evening but unless you're a manager you are not allowed to park there.

I was really excited to start working for jet2 but my overall experience was horrific, there is a lack of support and not enough training to be able to do your job properly.
Worse place
Management talk and treat you like s__t some times don't even acknowledge you or even look at you. Hours are pants as shift pattern is all over the place. 30 hours is not enough to live on management OK as they only bothered about them selves and there bonus Some ramp lads think they better than everyone else specially the young lads p__ts
Horrible Horrible
The worst place I have ever worked at in my entire life. You are just paid to stand up for 12 hours a day! and if you are a female you will have to wear high heels. Supervisors are full of themselves. They look down to you because they think they are better than you when in fact thay are not hald educated as you might be. Management do not care about staff as they hire too many in the first place because they know everyone leaves shortly once they see the bad treatment. It is a horrible company and I would not recomment to an enemy.
Good company
Good company to work for. Very delivery focused but this is a good thing. The company is expanding quickly so a real good to get on board. They are always looking for good candidates
On your back none stop
Always pushing, short breaks, cant help customers for too long or you get a warning. Expect you to stay behind for no extra. No consistency from managers so not sure what you can or cant do for customers. Change shift times at will and if you dont like it tough, leave or adapt. High staff turnover tells you everything
Bad management
Worked at BHx what a joke , bad management ,l harassment from ground crew team report it and nothing g gets done just say we will speak to them , very clicky if your face don’t fit your out , very very sack happy , don’t listen to anything you say sent for fact finds over petty things while certain staff get away with murder basically , wouldn’t touch this company , some good people working at bhx bhx but constantly downtrodden ny management , female staff harassed constantly and reported seems nothing gets done about it
Fast Paced and Busy Environment
Very early and late night finishes
Very busy

Good diversity

Need to be accurate as dealing with figures and personal information

Need to be dedicated and flexible

Can be hard if you have small children
Not the best company
Thinking this was a great company to start working for having been in travel for a number of years, they did not advise that hours could not be flexible, having to work weekends it was harder to take ANY annual leave commission is not fairly taken into consideration and taking time to deliver a VIP experience for the customer and provide quotes was taken from your commission if not booked.
Commission is based on call conversions and take home is nothing.
Good salary and promotion opportunities
As cabin crew for Jet2 you will be taking passengers on holiday all over Europe and sometimes beyond. Day to day consists of the pre-flight briefing and your daily on-board checks before departing, you will perform on-board services, turnaround and end of day duties. The company does provide a much higher than average salary for cabin crew in comparison to other airlines and a good bonus scheme. The workplace ethic/culture seems to be very focused on the passenger experience and sometimes lacking in the area of work/life balance for crew especially in the busy summer period. The leave system is restricted in the summer to a limited allowance and it can be very difficult to get weekends off unless pre-booked out of your allowances. Early starts and late finishes can make the job particularly fatiguing and some of the roster patterns can be challenging to your personal life. The company does need to work on a better roster pattern to improve the crews overall health and productivity. The crew and staff at Jet2 are very friendly and fun to be around and the company does provide a good salary, pension and various schemes. You will also find every day is different and varied. However you must be prepared to work long hours and many weekends during the busy periods especially in summer. The crew do clean the aircraft on turnaround also.
Grown too fast
In my opinion, Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have moved too fast. The company is a good place to work overall, there is progression opportunities in place and so forth. Benefits are minimal and there is a real culture that if you do something wrong you will be dismissed quickly.
Great place to work.
Everyone is really helpful and the company is growing very quickly so opportunities to change roles and develop.

The company has a great culture and puts the customer first.
Development Opportunities
Thriving company to work for. With development opportunities usually arising at the start of every season. Varied Role with shifts starting at different times.
hard work but very fun
is a great job the boyz are excellent to work with you need to prove that your a hard worker. lot and laugh and giggles don't expect to get any holiday they would rather pay you for it at the end of your contract
ive heard the management has change which is a good thing all the team leader and supervisor are cool just a 1 person I think didn't like me but you get them everywhere you go
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9