It’s all competency based
What are the wages like being based in Spain x
Don’t hold back on your bodyblows just punch as hard as you can the more blood you spill the better your chances of a job are
Be nice to others.
Especially any cabin crew which might be there on seasonal lay-off.
They're a special bunch, and not all there.
Give them their time and space.
Listen to the questions carefully. In the group presentation make yourself heard without talking over others. Acknowledge the input of the other group participants. Don't offer to be the person who does the writing on the whiteboard!!!
In the individual one on one interview be as specific and explain what you did for each of the competency based questions.
Yes! Do not turn up, do not go and get a job some where else. You will be so much happier elsewhere.
- What is the interview process like?8 people answered
- What is the pay like6 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays?5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Jet2.com and Jet2holidays management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- Does Jet2.com and Jet2holidays require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background che…4 people answered
- What is the age range to apply3 people answered
- Is the wage weekly or monthly3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Jet2.com and Jet2holidays?2 people answered
- Wat are the current operations at jet22 people answered