Jaywing

Jaywing Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Great people and great building. The people you are working with make all the difference and we are growing which is very good news
Cons
week end work
As in all call centre environments productivity is key and it is important that staff are supported in their daily role. Jaywing has helped me develop my coaching and Team Manager skills in order to achieve this. They are a forward thinking company who believe in investing in their staff to help them perform well and as part of this I have now gained a greater understanding of how to run incentives in order to drive sales and performance. The management team are extremely supportive and approachable and this makes for a happy workplace. It means from the top down we all work well together and are focussed on achieving the best results for the company. The hardest part of the role is that we work for external clients and as such need to react to their needs and be able to change very quickly. Although difficult this also means we never get bored and are constantly challenged. The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling that I am part of a team and that what I do makes a difference. It is fabulous to be part of a young up and coming company and help them to develop and grow.
Pros
What I do matters and I feel a valued member of a great team
Cons
Young company who are still growing and cannot always match bigger companies benefits