Jaywing

Jaywing Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

The project I work on is not usually very pressured, we are a small team that work and play together. We get the job done and exceed all our SLA's. The overall management style is pretty much "Hands Off" and everyone is allowed to manage their own areas of responsibility. That said, it's a younger workforce and the Campaign Managers have a harder time of it keeping them all in line and focussed on the task in hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers to get what they need. The hardest part of the job is maintaining SLA's when there isn't the volume of calls.
Pros
Fun and happy place to work
Cons
Little opportunity for progression.
No promotional opportunities Staff are not supported at all by management Very much "do as I say don't do as I do" Errors and breaches overlooked for top sales performers Favouritism and bullying abundant and ignored by managements
Pros
day ends at 5pm
Cons
everything else
Great people and enjoy working here. A lot of miscommunication but still look forward to coming to work.
The co wookerrs were great but the management is aweful they take no care for mental disabilities and illness I had 6 weeks off due to illness which caused hospitalisation and they blamed me. the management have alot of issues with bullying and there is no room for career advancement. They were also constantly changing and have implumented systems that bypass work ethics to make people work 10 hour days in busy call center periods by "banking hours" forcing you to change shift paterns on a couple days notice.
Pros
nice view
Cons
long hours, short breaks, constantly changing
It is a typical call centre. Pleasant place to work. Constant calls, people make it any enjoyable place to work.
  1. Customer Service Representative