Jaywing

Jaywing Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

Working at Jaywing I have been expected to work across several different campaigns and adapt to the needs of the business. My job consists of making outbound calls to businesses across the UK and establishing how the service we are providing can help assist them.
I am currently a Business Development Excecutive/Campaign Development Executive, in Swindon, I started in Feb 2017 to present time. Challenging, fun, job satisfaction, good benefits. I have learned a lot and I am currently working towards an ILM in Team Management.
Pros
Excellent people
Cons
Parking
Great place to work for good team spirit, nice surrounding and people you work with are nice, good place to work for and good support. Get a permanent position and your made.
If you are on the phones then it's highly likely you will remain there. Very little chance of progression for people who work hard. High turn over of staff due to high pressure environment with little pay and little bonus can be achieved.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Poor communication from middle management
Working at Jaywing has been a fabulous learning opportunity and the people working for the company are fantastic. A typical day would include: making calls, updating database, having calls reviewed, making sure all information is accurate and company policies are adhered to, checking EIS to make sure that all personal targets are over achieved.
Pro-actively contacting business's throughout the UK to establish there fleet requirements. Provide quotations on required vehicles and also arrange demonstrations. Liaising with business owners and directors to try and ensure a successful and enjoyable sale process and retain future business. Within this role I learned a lot more about the motoring industry bettering my knowledge and also furthering my understanding of alternative acquisition methods. I was my own manager within this position. I have 1 co-worker in the whole business that is as trained as I am and we've worked side by side for a year helping each other to better ourselves within our roles. The hardest part of the day is to secure a sale undoubtedly but at the same time it is the most enjoyable part of the day as after you have put everything into generating the interest and doing the best to make the customer fell special with the tailor made quote you provide, Then once the order is placed and the unit is registered there is no better feeling of job satisfaction.
Pros
colleagues
Cons
Wasting my skills
  1. Business Development Executive