Jaywing

Jaywing Employee Reviews

Working at Jaywing I have been expected to work across several different campaigns and adapt to the needs of the business. My job consists of making outbound calls to businesses across the UK and establishing how the service we are providing can help assist them.
No promotional opportunities Staff are not supported at all by management Very much "do as I say don't do as I do" Errors and breaches overlooked for top sales performers Favouritism and bullying abundant and ignored by managements
Pros
day ends at 5pm
Cons
everything else
I am currently a Business Development Excecutive/Campaign Development Executive, in Swindon, I started in Feb 2017 to present time. Challenging, fun, job satisfaction, good benefits. I have learned a lot and I am currently working towards an ILM in Team Management.
Pros
Excellent people
Cons
Parking
Great place to work for good team spirit, nice surrounding and people you work with are nice, good place to work for and good support. Get a permanent position and your made.
If you are on the phones then it's highly likely you will remain there. Very little chance of progression for people who work hard. High turn over of staff due to high pressure environment with little pay and little bonus can be achieved.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Poor communication from middle management
The staff are very friendly and are always there to help you if you need help. They always praise you when you do well. Nobody's ever left out when new things happen and you always have a chance to build new skills and relationships.
High turn around of staff. Not great hourly rate for the job itself, but they do look after you in respect of needing time off or swapping your shifts.
good company to work for, they try to be flexible around appointment you may have. supportive with training needed to meet KPIs.
Great people and great building. The people you are working with make all the difference and we are growing which is very good news
Cons
week end work
The project I work on is not usually very pressured, we are a small team that work and play together. We get the job done and exceed all our SLA's. The overall management style is pretty much "Hands Off" and everyone is allowed to manage their own areas of responsibility. That said, it's a younger workforce and the Campaign Managers have a harder time of it keeping them all in line and focussed on the task in hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers to get what they need. The hardest part of the job is maintaining SLA's when there isn't the volume of calls.
Pros
Fun and happy place to work
Cons
Little opportunity for progression.
Working at Jaywing has been a fabulous learning opportunity and the people working for the company are fantastic. A typical day would include: making calls, updating database, having calls reviewed, making sure all information is accurate and company policies are adhered to, checking EIS to make sure that all personal targets are over achieved.
When working for Jaywing I made outbound Business to Business calls for a client which improved my telephone communication. Targets were set for the team and rewards given when achieved. Jaywing provided the opportunity to further progress in the business as the temporary assignment came to an end.
Great people and enjoy working here. A lot of miscommunication but still look forward to coming to work.
The co wookerrs were great but the management is aweful they take no care for mental disabilities and illness I had 6 weeks off due to illness which caused hospitalisation and they blamed me. the management have alot of issues with bullying and there is no room for career advancement. They were also constantly changing and have implumented systems that bypass work ethics to make people work 10 hour days in busy call center periods by "banking hours" forcing you to change shift paterns on a couple days notice.
Pros
nice view
Cons
long hours, short breaks, constantly changing
As in all call centre environments productivity is key and it is important that staff are supported in their daily role. Jaywing has helped me develop my coaching and Team Manager skills in order to achieve this. They are a forward thinking company who believe in investing in their staff to help them perform well and as part of this I have now gained a greater understanding of how to run incentives in order to drive sales and performance. The management team are extremely supportive and approachable and this makes for a happy workplace. It means from the top down we all work well together and are focussed on achieving the best results for the company. The hardest part of the role is that we work for external clients and as such need to react to their needs and be able to change very quickly. Although difficult this also means we never get bored and are constantly challenged. The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling that I am part of a team and that what I do makes a difference. It is fabulous to be part of a young up and coming company and help them to develop and grow.
Pros
What I do matters and I feel a valued member of a great team
Cons
Young company who are still growing and cannot always match bigger companies benefits
Pro-actively contacting business's throughout the UK to establish there fleet requirements. Provide quotations on required vehicles and also arrange demonstrations. Liaising with business owners and directors to try and ensure a successful and enjoyable sale process and retain future business. Within this role I learned a lot more about the motoring industry bettering my knowledge and also furthering my understanding of alternative acquisition methods. I was my own manager within this position. I have 1 co-worker in the whole business that is as trained as I am and we've worked side by side for a year helping each other to better ourselves within our roles. The hardest part of the day is to secure a sale undoubtedly but at the same time it is the most enjoyable part of the day as after you have put everything into generating the interest and doing the best to make the customer fell special with the tailor made quote you provide, Then once the order is placed and the unit is registered there is no better feeling of job satisfaction.
Pros
colleagues
Cons
Wasting my skills
It is a typical call centre. Pleasant place to work. Constant calls, people make it any enjoyable place to work.