Jasun Envirocare Plc

Jasun Envirocare Plc Employee Reviews

Good atmosphere!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset22 January 2020
There is always plenty to do and the days go quick, I enjoy working with my colleagues in this family orientated business. Everyone is on first name terms and we have a laugh. I like that the product we make cleans up the environment!
Pros
Free Christmas Party
Cons
Can be stressful
Avoid at all costs.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterlooville, Hampshire21 January 2020
Worked in the waterlooville branch, the manager at the time was a creep, talked about his se@ual activity, very unprofessional, the whole management team were unfair and very clicky. Work place bullying but you can do nothing about it because they all stick together. Awful. Also was missold the job.. I applied for admin assistant.. I was actually an account manager and should have started on at least £22k
23 January 2020

Thank you for your review. We are proud of the fact that our team at Waterlooville is friendly and down to earth, and they have a very good working relationship hence they will chat on a sociable level on occasion, however they are also very professional and we are proud of what they achieve down there on a daily basis. I am sorry you did not feel a part of the team. I am sorry you thought you ought be on more money, however you were an admin assistant, and not an account manager as you were not expected to have a level of responsibility attributed to a management role, and above your capabilities.

Assembler
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater14 January 2020
My experience they expect you reach they targets which is impossible.The pay rate is shocking the company has a high turn over staff. Left for better and more loyal employer !
Don’t do it
Dogs body (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset12 December 2019
Total hole Management don’t care about you at all. You are just a number and the pay is rubbish Don’t bother applying here unless you want to sell your soul
A joke of a company
Packer / hand builder (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater4 December 2019
Very stressful place to work. Was hired to pack at Yeo road due to work load getting bigger started to make mistakes they changed my role to hand builder ... Making 5 filters every 5 minutes is not enough apparently. Management are rude. They think that they can allow staff to slap you around the head as a joke as well. Never worked for a company with such little regard to there employees. Over time is time and a 3rd ... A complete joke of a company to work for
low morale
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Bridgwater13 October 2019
Management for Jasun is at its lowest ive ever seen, shocking to say the least.
i would not recomend anyone to work for Jasun. so many people leave after the first week of working there because its shocking
14 October 2019

Dear Current Employee,

would you care to elaborate on these comments, or have you just made them up? Perhaps you would like to come into the office and tell us your thoughts in person, you are most welcome.

Job security
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bridgwater30 September 2019
Work can be stressful but hours are good with weekends always free, and time off at Christmas, overtime is there for those who want it, and there is no pressure to work extra if you don't want to.
Pros
Hours
Very clicky
worker (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater29 September 2019
Don't care about you on a personal level only care about the money and profits. Skating on the lines of bullying with some employees if you don't fit in.
Productive and Relaxed Environment
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Bridgwater25 September 2019
Good Management and Helpful Co-workers. Relaxed Environment. No pressure at work. Good work timings and days. a bit heavy job compared to the wages paid.
Do not work here!!!
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Bridgwater18 September 2019
Zero health and safety! Dirty environment, staff are all racist and sexist and all managers and supervisors work against you (just for there own enjoyment) Theres a very good reason theres a big staff turnover. Do yourself a favour and go anywhere else!! Dont make the same mistake alot of other people have made.
30 September 2019

Please get in touch with us, and give specific details on when and how we have been racist and sexist, as we have an incredibly diverse work force and we treat all people with respect. As regards zero health and safety we have BSI 18001 and are so are audited regularly on our health and safety standards. Our cleaner would be highly offended with your remark that the environment is dirty, she works very hard to keep the place clean, so again, please get in touch and tell us where it is dirty. According to your post you are a current employee, so rather than hide behind an anonymous posting, please come to my office (HR Director) and speak to me directly, and with evidence to back up your claims.

Miserable, family clique.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset6 September 2019
This is a review of the riverside house factory. The worst in-work clique I have ever experienced, the 'production' manager and about 5+ members of their family all work there so be wary. The supervisor likes to keep pets, usually the more vulnerable members of the factory so they can get them to pass messages along to other workers. Hard graft is frowned upon and seen as 'intimidating' so get used to going at the pace of a middle aged woman if you really want to blend in. In my 3 years there, at least 30-40 people left the company which speaks volumes really, some people ran out crying. Machines are poorly maintained due to no qualified engineers being employed. In summary, a certain group have been there for a long time and people who haven't seem to leave, not a difficult pattern to spot. You will also notice the only positive review has been left by the 'admin'.
9 September 2019

Thank you for your comments. We have never had a member of staff run out crying, and the turn over of our staff is actually not bad (certainly not 30-40), given the pressures from new business in the town drawing staff and reducing the number of staff available to employ. We have recently re-employed a couple of people who left for pastures new, but asked to come back, as they missed working for us. We have also had a number of staff reaching retirement age recently, some have stayed on, but inevitably some have taken their retirement with our best wishes. Our machines are fully maintained by the manufacturers of the machines, and we are fortunate to have two qualified maintenance engineers in our employment, one of whom is a highly experienced electrical technician who ran his own maintenance company prior to joining us. You remained in our employment for three years, so you couldn't have found it that bad! If you would like to discuss your issues with me openly, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

I personally would not advise anyone to work here !
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater24 August 2019
A very uncaring attitude towards employees by supervisors and management, pressurised unattainable targets at times. Cameras were put up in the workshops said to be for health and safety purposes , this was clearly a lie and people were called into the office for disciplinary.
Pretty Depressing
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset1 August 2019
It was pretty depressing and dull. seemed to work out for some people there but not me, did not get on with upper management well. But i worked for them a while ago now so they could have changed.
Pros
Not really any
Cons
Depressing
Bad
Worker (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset8 June 2019
Horrible place to work...Bad management and no chance of progression. ..Never given any training and there was no fire drills done while i worked there....Safety standards very low. Minimum wage paid and high turnover of staff
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Pressure from management
12 June 2019

Thank you for your comment. All our staff are given training, as you would have been unable to carry out your duties without training. Fire drills are carried out according to government health and safety guidelines, and to BSI 18001the Health and Safety standard to which we are regularly audited and assessed on our activities. We have had this standard for 10 years and we are very proud of our staff who help us to maintain that standard. We are dedicated to keeping the workplace a safe and comfortable place to work in. We are very fortunate to have a high number of staff who have been with us for over 10 years, and a good number who have been with us for 20 years.

Horrible
Operative (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset13 May 2019
Where do I start. I was in the late shift. I was the only English person there. The rest were all family. Was laughed at for no reason. Bullied by them..Management would do nothing. Had a 3 month review. Told i was not working fast enough. Bit hard to concentrate on your work when you're being made to feel like scum..Never paid me my holiday i was owed. Worst company to work for...
Pros
Cons
The whole job....Unless your whole family work there.
21 May 2019

Thank you for your comment. We take allegations of bullying and racial harassment very seriously, and if a grievance is raised we will investigate thoroughly. Our night shift is made up of several nationalities and we are proud of our diversity and inclusive work force which work exceedingly well together. You may like to know, that they are not all from one family, and are from very different countries, however they work together as a strong team, which has made the night shift successful. I am sorry you did not make it past the probation period, any holiday due would have been calculated using the government holiday calculator online and paid with your final pay. If you wish to discuss any issues, please get in touch with us.

Very productive and expanding Company
Factory Operative (Current Employee) –  Bridgwater Hamp21 March 2019
Pressurised but friendly environment
Constantly standing which is not always an easy experience for the older worker
All jobs are very repetetive
High turnover of workforce
Pros
Good mix of people
Cons
A noisy and pressurised environment
be very wary
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset2 March 2019
When I got the job it was just laughs . first they did putting me on a machine with no training and made me sign the training records then because I did good on the machine they started messing about with the work orders and gave me a warning for the job sheets that themselves tampered with . then I offered my help to work on another machine as most of the time I had nothing to do , another laugh, because the work colleagues were fuming to see me on another machine so the work orders for that machine went loopy all the heaviest and dangerous materials were ordered for their pleasure then to my amusement because I done well on the machine they said I had to make labels just so they messed with the label machine then because I done well with the machine the warehouse driver started to mess with the orders delivering them when he deemed nessessary . seeing that nothing of this would bother me they started to bully me everyday for a year and when I started to bully them I was fired .WHAT A BUNCH OF SORE LOOSERS to take an honest man his livelihood with 3 kids to feed and the wife on maternity leave.
5 March 2019

Thank you for your comments. Works orders are generated by our computer and cannot be altered. They generate the materials required for outstanding customer orders. We are very fortunate that the majority of our staff have been with us for a long time, and we have a lower than average turn over of staff. We take allegations of bullying very seriously, and when they arise we carry out thorough investigations, including viewing of CCTV footage and taking witness statements. We follow a fair and transparent process, which includes the right to appeal any decision within a specified timeframe. Every employee who goes through this process is notified of this right, in writing. You are encouraged to do this, if you feel the process has not been fair, and your appeal will be independently reviewed if you write to us at the Head Office address.

Supportive Employer with friendly atmosphere.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset5 November 2018
I find Jasun Envirocare an exceptional company to work for-
Hard work and dedication are rewarded, and the opportunities for progression and personal development are there for those who desire them.
Pros
Supportive Management, good opportunities for progression.
Ok to work for
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater, Somerset5 October 2018
Unsettling very stressful days more bad than good i learnt how to produce filters management .not good one rule for one another for others.culture at work very devided an eclectic mix of races. There isn't a hard part to my job .hours of work nice weekends to myself.
Pros
Hours of work
Cons
certain staff
General Filter Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Bridgwater3 October 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jasun Envirocare Plc. Our community is ready to answer.

Jasun Envirocare Plc Reviews by Location