Jark Employee Reviews

United Kingdom117 reviews
As a class 1 driver JARK were one of the better agencies to work for, kept me busy and wages were decent. If I ever go back to agency work JARK would be my first choice.
Pros
Regular work
Cons
Agency work
If you drive and you like to get up in the morning and do you job at best of you standard ,yes the employer call you back and you have work .
Simple !
Pros
Pick you days
Cons
First week pay check underpaid. Emailed/Called no answer to the query and continued to be underpaid. Turns out they lied about the hourly rate and couldn’t convince the contractors to pay what they said we would be. After 6 months took one day holiday and on the morning I was to return to site, I was told not to bother I had been replaced by another agency labourer.
hard to get shifts through this agency and there is a complete lack of communication from them, during the current pandemic they refuse to furlough there workers and try to enforce sick pay despite workers not actually being ill people i worked with have also been refused sick pay and were told they werent eligible as they are on zero hour contract, they also expect you to be on-call 24/7 and think its acceptable to phone you in the little hours of the morning for a long shift
Pros
Cons
poor communication, poor hours, poor conduct regarding employees
Worked for Jark 2 years ago with one of there clients, any issues you get at work they are very accommodating. Going back this year to deliver sheds around the UK.

Long hours but you can work at your pace and paid every Friday is a bonus.
Haven't had any problems with this agency to date, I am employed full time elsewhere but use this agency for any extra hours if I need them. There's a few terrible sites I've been to but not the agencies fault and some fantastic ones. Mainly telehandling work but it'd be better if they had more ADT, shovel 360 work. Never had a problem with wages. Overall a good experience
Overall I felt that I was overworked, underpaid and let down by my employers. the jobs were brilliant and varied, I felt that the other staff was afforded more opportunities with pay rises and positions.
not enough work available. too long between placements. pay rate is usually only basic min with no benefits. i do feel that i am only ever used when a job comes their way rather than they chase jobs for those registered with them and awaiting work.
Pros
Cons
work availability
Jark is a work agency company, work comes and goes, various jobs, management were okay to deal with most of the time although they sometimes pushed for unrealistic time frames
mi sono trovato bene con questa agenzia, offre tanto lavoro
I've worked for this conpany twice, first time I worked at Sandown racecourse, noane from jark bothered explain how to do things, the only one who tried to help didn't really understood english spoken or written!! There was no place to keep your belongings, they wanted me to clean men's toilets with them inside!!! Me and my colleague worked hard that day, while everyone else was chill in and taking breaks al the time, you must be asking yourselves why I worked again for them if first time was a nightmare, well I only went because it was double pay on boxing day, in Kempton park, first the management is so poor and not communicate with each others that came 4 more people than it was supposed to, you know what happened? They sent the last 4 arriving back home, if that was me I would be fuming.. then we were supposed to work 12hours from 8am to 8pm, at 2am one of the managers of the jockey club wanted to send us home earlier because we were too fast, and finished earlier than we were supposed to!! Because we didn't accept they gave us the worst jobs u can imagine!! Always wanting to send us home earlier because every hour after. I will never work for this conpany ever again, hope they see this and don't even have the nerve to ask me to do any other work for them because I WON'T!! Stay away, this is modern slavery
Pros
None!!
Cons
Everything!!
Depending the person how give you the places for you go is according with the job you will expect.
Many problems and stress with companies we go, disrespect and discrimination against us , permanent staff is horrible with agency people, not in every place but mainly places with I work.
Pros
We can refuse go to this places
Cons
Money, transport, work places
Didn’t like it at all, management was unfair and not at all bothered. The job itself was quite soul destroying as your constantly doing the same thing over and over.
OK to work for, got payment on time, was never late, work was very easy, but busy, beautiful women in the office, that you would do, any of them, no bonus
I worked in this recruitment agency at 10 2018 to 03 2019 as a production worker,first they gave me job but later finished immediately our cooperation totally didn't interested, what next . I found next work after above six weeks. I have bad experience with this company.
Company has so many jobs anyone can find something to suit them in london that is as i can't speak for other cites. In general they are organised and pay correctly.
It was always good to have Jark on board. They could put me into jobs occasionally when i needed.
It was varied work, some physically demanding outside and also in a factory environment.
I found Jark Healthcare to be a fair agency, at first I would not be offered enough work so I went and picked up work elsewhere. I then returned to Jark a few months later as was not happy. I was then offered block bookings at a college and stayed there for 6 months. I really enjoyed the college and Jark was supportive through out my time there.
They seem to be all friendly at first promised work registered my detail in bank acc, and when I tried to contact them they were not communicating bout work, which is a first
Pros
Friendly at first
Cons
Lac ok communication
Good enviroment,I wasreally liked to work there,but I moving to Peterborough and I looking for job in this place,I have just positives opinion with the Jark,and I can recommend.
They are late with their payments, even if you call it amounts to nothing as you could be on hold for upwards of on hour. The pay is low, and they're very inflexible. If you say no to a job you may not get a lot of work from them in the near future.
Pros
colleagues are nice
Cons
Lack of communication, low pay