Play YouTube video button
Jardine Motors Group
Jardine Motors Group Employee Review

Hide behind values

29 October 2019
JOLIP only come into play when it suits them. Promote women in business but that is just a farce. Promote the wrong people who openly take drugs and abuse their colleagues of lower pay grade. Long hours, no work life balance, job cuts, all means those stupid enough to stay have more expected of them for less support. HR processes are a joke.
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
18 November 2019
Thanks for providing feedback to us. Your allegations in relation to a colleague taking drugs and abusing others in the workplace are concerning and something that we take extremely seriously.

I appreciate that your review mentions that you are no longer in the business but if you could give me a ring to share more detail on all of your comments, I’d appreciate it.

Clare Martin, 07823356711
23 August 2019
A typical day everyone was always really supportive and friendly. Look forward to coming to work, different challenges to face but always help from management and other employees if needed. Gained a lot of new skills and knowledge of different systems. Plenty of guidelines and resources are in place for furthering skills.

Management is good, my manager (TD) was amazing. She really needs some recognition from above, she goes above and beyond for her team and even for members of the scheme (CPLS). Nothing is to much for her do - Best manager I've ever had. Always understanding, treats you like a person not just a number to the business like some places.

Had payday lunches quite often, brilliant offers for employees and good pension.

Would love to stay but as job is only temporary, need a permanent role for other commitments. No local vacancies available at the minute which is a shame.

Thank you for employing me, would definitely return if a permanent role was available.
Pros
Good Management, Easy going, Good pay
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
27 August 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We're definite it will prove invaluable to those considering a career with JMG!
8 July 2020
It is an ever changing high paced sales and compliant environment. Whilst working long hours you are rewarded for the effort that you put in. Company benefits are excellent.
Pros
Vehicle expenses
Cons
6 July 2020
Was a decent place to work until the new manager took over but i hear she has a reputation so be wary of her if you disagree with her conduct she will do anything to get you out
Cons
The new management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jardine Motors Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8