Play YouTube video button
Jardine Motors Group
Jardine Motors Group Employee Review

Peaceful place to work. Nice people especially in Saes Department.

27 December 2019
JMG is a well known company around Uk.
The company in general offers a good range of employee benefits.

Could be much better in terms of management.
31 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback; it is greatly valued.
23 December 2019
This is the worst place i have ever worked. Management think they are very special and that we should all bow down to them. They have no respect for their employees, customers or suppliers. I had to leave after been harassed by management too many times, it made my skin crawl.
27 December 2019
Thank you for providing feedback. It’s hugely disappointing to hear of your experiences as they’re not what we would expect to hear from someone who has worked with us.

We take allegations of harassment very seriously so please do contact me if you’re open to discussing in more detail or letting us know which site you are referring to.

Clare Martin, 07823356711.
3 July 2019
Same role
Didn't appreciate being called 'luv and 'darling' all the time by some male colleagues. Nor did I like it when one of the sales reps thrusted a mug back and forward in front of my eyes interrupting me in the middle of a call, telling me I had to make a customer a drink. There were 2 people in front of me waiting for my assistance, one of whom commented on how rude it was for someone to do that.
I had only worked there two hours when I was shouted at by someone in a different department, in front of customers, because I managed to lose a phone call. I wasn't put on the phone system for 4 weeks, which meant I had difficulty passing calls through the way I was told I had to. I wasn't able to see or print wage slips as I was never put on the system properly.

The salesmen had appointments all weekend, so anyone walking in off the streets often got very annoyed because there was no-one there to help them. Customers leaving their cars for servicing often waited an hour to hand their keys over, as receptionists weren't allowed to take them in. My weekend colleague & I felt sorry for potential customers even though some took their frustrations out on us. Felt like someone on YTS with all the rules and regulations, even though I had well over 30 years office admin, reception & customer service experience.

Was told by someone who did my job in the week not to expect annual leave because "none of us will cover you if we can help it". One of my first days working there i was left on my own. My colleague had booked annual leave beforehand, but there was no-one covering her past noon,
 - more...
Pros
Clean working area
Cons
See review
12 July 2019
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. This is not the environment we would expect from any of our dealerships and your experience is misaligned with the values we pride ourselves on.

I note that you have now left JMG, however, if would be comfortable to discuss your feedback in more detail, please call me directly.

Clare Martin

07823 356 711
10 June 2020
Having worked at the company for over three years I can say the I enjoyed my initial three years, after that they employed a complete tyrant as Aftersales Manager who from day one manipulated me out of the business. I was very successful but that did not matter to him. No back up from other managers. They make you feel like you are just a number. I would still be there now if not for the Aftersales manager who left after ruining a great department.
Pros
Cons
At the time great colleagues
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jardine Motors Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8