Play YouTube video button

Service Advisor3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews
Featured review
Jardine Motors Group selected this as a representative review
I've been working with Jardine Motors Group for just over a month now and I'm very impressed. Whilst it is a fast paced, busy environment that demands hard work and dedication, I expected that and surely you get out what you put in!

I can honestly say that I have been supported tremendously well by my Line Managers and Senior Managers here. Nothing has been too much trouble for them and every time I have asked for help they have helped me.

I have been treated in a professional, friendly, respectful manner and I cannot speak highly enough of the Management Team here. My colleagues have also assisted me in settling in to my new role.

I am delighted to be here.
Pros
Good pay, great managers and colleagues who care about you.
Cons
None.
6 January 2020
It's great to read of your delight in being a part of the team and that you've been supported so well!

Thank you for sharing your first month of experiences with JMG.

Clare
I enjoyed my first role as service advisor with Jardine but now feel I need to move onto a new challenge. Work life balance will be important in my next role.
2 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback; it is greatly valued.
Jardine are an excellent company to work for and are part of a bigger company with strong holdings in other countries. Recommend to anybody who wants a career that could potentially extend past a dealership career.
Very welcoming staff and interesting new starter courses.
18 December 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experiences. We’re definite it will prove invaluable to those considering a career with JMG!
Manager was racist, he kept making sly remarks in regards to my colour & kept doing things to get a reaction out of me.
The other service advisors were nice people & easy to work with, but no one got any praise from anyone in a higher position.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jardine Motors Group?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jardine Motors Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8