Play YouTube video button

Liverpool1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Jardine Motors Group selected this as a representative review
I've been working with Jardine Motors Group for just over a month now and I'm very impressed. Whilst it is a fast paced, busy environment that demands hard work and dedication, I expected that and surely you get out what you put in!

I can honestly say that I have been supported tremendously well by my Line Managers and Senior Managers here. Nothing has been too much trouble for them and every time I have asked for help they have helped me.

I have been treated in a professional, friendly, respectful manner and I cannot speak highly enough of the Management Team here. My colleagues have also assisted me in settling in to my new role.

I am delighted to be here.
Pros
Good pay, great managers and colleagues who care about you.
Cons
None.
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
6 January 2020
It's great to read of your delight in being a part of the team and that you've been supported so well!

Thank you for sharing your first month of experiences with JMG.

Clare
Management was some of the worst I have ever worked with, coming from Ford to Audi you think things would be better but no..regret from day 1.
Nobody wants to help you..so you fend for yourself.

Paperwork is just beyond a joke.
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
24 February 2020
Thank you for leaving feedback.

It’s disappointing to hear that you haven’t had the support in your new role that is expected.

I’d appreciate it if you could contact me directly so that we can discuss in more detail, and I can help.

Clare Martin, 07823 356 711
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jardine Motors Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8