Play YouTube video button

Jardine Motors Group Employee Reviews in Harston

Harston2 reviews
Featured review
Jardine Motors Group selected this as a representative review
I've been working with Jardine Motors Group for just over a month now and I'm very impressed. Whilst it is a fast paced, busy environment that demands hard work and dedication, I expected that and surely you get out what you put in!

I can honestly say that I have been supported tremendously well by my Line Managers and Senior Managers here. Nothing has been too much trouble for them and every time I have asked for help they have helped me.

I have been treated in a professional, friendly, respectful manner and I cannot speak highly enough of the Management Team here. My colleagues have also assisted me in settling in to my new role.

I am delighted to be here.
Pros
Good pay, great managers and colleagues who care about you.
Cons
None.
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
6 January 2020
It's great to read of your delight in being a part of the team and that you've been supported so well!

Thank you for sharing your first month of experiences with JMG.

Clare
Poorly paid considering being based in Cambridge, other companies pay more for the same role elsewhere. But great company and team, made me feel welcome throughout.
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
8 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback; it is greatly valued.
In addition, I bring a wealth of other essential skills and qualities that I have developed through study and various work experience: teamwork and communication, time management, attention to detail, presentation skills, customer service and the ability to meet deadlines.
Pros
Productive Staff
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jardine Motors Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8