Play YouTube video button

Jardine Motors Group Employee Reviews in Birmingham

Birmingham2 reviews
Featured review
Jardine Motors Group selected this as a representative review
I've been working with Jardine Motors Group for just over a month now and I'm very impressed. Whilst it is a fast paced, busy environment that demands hard work and dedication, I expected that and surely you get out what you put in!

I can honestly say that I have been supported tremendously well by my Line Managers and Senior Managers here. Nothing has been too much trouble for them and every time I have asked for help they have helped me.

I have been treated in a professional, friendly, respectful manner and I cannot speak highly enough of the Management Team here. My colleagues have also assisted me in settling in to my new role.

I am delighted to be here.
Pros
Good pay, great managers and colleagues who care about you.
Cons
None.
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
6 January 2020
It's great to read of your delight in being a part of the team and that you've been supported so well!

Thank you for sharing your first month of experiences with JMG.

Clare
Jardine are an excellent company to work for and are part of a bigger company with strong holdings in other countries. Recommend to anybody who wants a career that could potentially extend past a dealership career.
Very welcoming staff and interesting new starter courses.
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
18 December 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experiences. We’re definite it will prove invaluable to those considering a career with JMG!
Worked for original company very successfully for a long time until Jardine took over. Within a short time senior Managers were forced out. Over the next year the rest of the sales staff were poorly treated and undervalued then the bonus' were messed with so most left. Recommend people go to work there so that they can appreciate how good other dealers are.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Everything else.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jardine Motors Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8