Play YouTube video button

United Kingdom68 reviews
Featured review
Jardine Motors Group selected this as a representative review
Great first impressions.
I've been working with Jardine Motors Group for just over a month now and I'm very impressed. Whilst it is a fast paced, busy environment that demands hard work and dedication, I expected that and surely you get out what you put in!

I can honestly say that I have been supported tremendously well by my Line Managers and Senior Managers here. Nothing has been too much trouble for them and every time I have asked for help they have helped me.

I have been treated in a professional, friendly, respectful manner and I cannot speak highly enough of the Management Team here. My colleagues have also assisted me in settling in to my new role.

I am delighted to be here.
Pros
Good pay, great managers and colleagues who care about you.
Cons
None.
6 January 2020
It's great to read of your delight in being a part of the team and that you've been supported so well!

Thank you for sharing your first month of experiences with JMG.

Clare
Great company and team but poor salary
Poorly paid considering being based in Cambridge, other companies pay more for the same role elsewhere. But great company and team, made me feel welcome throughout.
8 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback; it is greatly valued.
Productive and fast paced environment
We aim to be the best motor retailer, as judged by you. The business contains supportive staff, whom are friendly and willing to help wherever possible.
24 February 2020
Thank you for leaving your feedback! We’re definite it will prove invaluable to those considering a career with JMG.
Shocking
Management was some of the worst I have ever worked with, coming from Ford to Audi you think things would be better but no..regret from day 1.
Nobody wants to help you..so you fend for yourself.

Paperwork is just beyond a joke.
24 February 2020
Thank you for leaving feedback.

It’s disappointing to hear that you haven’t had the support in your new role that is expected.

I’d appreciate it if you could contact me directly so that we can discuss in more detail, and I can help.

Clare Martin, 07823 356 711
Excellent
From the initial phone call, being invited in for an Interview to starting the first day at work, the entire process was conducted extremely efficiently and made me feel at ease. The role is very engaging and exciting. The training and support offered by the company in house and externally is some of the best I have had within a company.
14 January 2020
I appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback in relation to your recruitment, onboarding and training - it's great to hear!

Clare
Some Great People
I enjoyed my first role as service advisor with Jardine but now feel I need to move onto a new challenge. Work life balance will be important in my next role.
2 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback; it is greatly valued.
Fast paced and competitive
The world of sales is always an excellent place to start, with the academy they really help you achieve a high standard of quality. Very competitive and looked after
31 December 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We’re definite it will prove invaluable to those considering a career with JMG!
Was great as long as it lasted!
I worked as a technician for 3 years until they sold all their Volkswagen branches on to Marshall Group. I had a great experience with Jardines, felt supported by management & the team around me. HR department were great very swift in dealing with my personal requests. Work life balance was good my 2month old son was very ill in hospital admitted for 4months & I was supported by management throughout
I haven’t got a bad thing to say about them just hope that Marshall will take it to another level
31 December 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We’re definite it will prove invaluable to those considering a career with JMG and wish you all the best in your new role with Marshalls.
Peaceful place to work. Nice people especially in Saes Department.
JMG is a well known company around Uk.
The company in general offers a good range of employee benefits.

Could be much better in terms of management.
31 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback; it is greatly valued.
They think they are above the law
This is the worst place i have ever worked. Management think they are very special and that we should all bow down to them. They have no respect for their employees, customers or suppliers. I had to leave after been harassed by management too many times, it made my skin crawl.
27 December 2019
Thank you for providing feedback. It’s hugely disappointing to hear of your experiences as they’re not what we would expect to hear from someone who has worked with us.

We take allegations of harassment very seriously so please do contact me if you’re open to discussing in more detail or letting us know which site you are referring to.

Clare Martin, 07823356711.
Productive workplace with good benefits
Jardine are an excellent company to work for and are part of a bigger company with strong holdings in other countries. Recommend to anybody who wants a career that could potentially extend past a dealership career.
Very welcoming staff and interesting new starter courses.
18 December 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experiences. We’re definite it will prove invaluable to those considering a career with JMG!
Rewarding work
Hard work, can be very stressful but very very rewarding. Well supported by upper management & the training opportunities are fantastic. Career progression is celebrated and support and training provided.
5 December 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback. It's great to hear how well supported you are and that you've had the opportunity to utilise our training offering.
Hide behind values
JOLIP only come into play when it suits them. Promote women in business but that is just a farce. Promote the wrong people who openly take drugs and abuse their colleagues of lower pay grade. Long hours, no work life balance, job cuts, all means those stupid enough to stay have more expected of them for less support. HR processes are a joke.
18 November 2019
Thanks for providing feedback to us. Your allegations in relation to a colleague taking drugs and abusing others in the workplace are concerning and something that we take extremely seriously.

I appreciate that your review mentions that you are no longer in the business but if you could give me a ring to share more detail on all of your comments, I’d appreciate it.

Clare Martin, 07823356711
Very professional company
Worked for Jardines for a relatively short period of time due to going back to a franchise I had a bit of affection for. Stupid me. They were the most staff oriented company I have ever worked for hands down . The grass is always greener elsewhere . Quite often it’s just painted that way . Really liked jardines business and work ethics.
9 October 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback; we're hoping you'll apply when a relevant role is next available to rejoin the team.
Glad im out of the workplace
Terrible place to work for don't care about the staff mangers just there for them self human resources just has bad you report things nothing gets done they never pay you correctly my advice if you need a job avoid this company at all costs
9 October 2019
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

It’s disappointing to hear that you have had a bad experience during your time at JMG. If you could spare the time to discuss this with me over the phone, so that we can learn from your experience, I would appreciate it.

Clare Martin 07823 356 711
Hard work very rewarding
you get paid based on how hard you work.Good structure, it is hard work but you do get rewarded, early starts and late finishes are part of this role.
1 October 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and we're extremely committed to providing a better work-life balance wherever possible.
My first 3 months
The best part about this job is the friendly nature of the workplace, no matter who you are you are made to feel like you matter, you aren't just a number and your contribution means something. No matter what level you are at in the business everything you do day in and day out has a big affect on how the company performs. The hardest part of the job is that its a very fast paced industry with constant change so adapting to the situation is something you have to be ready for but this is another example of why its great to work because you're constantly learning and evolving.
Pros
Workplace community
Cons
Constant change
23 September 2019
Thank you for leaving a review of your first 3 months as a member of the team; it’s great to hear that you can already see how your work contributes to wider company performance.
Amazing staff and management - would have loved to stay!
A typical day everyone was always really supportive and friendly. Look forward to coming to work, different challenges to face but always help from management and other employees if needed. Gained a lot of new skills and knowledge of different systems. Plenty of guidelines and resources are in place for furthering skills.

Management is good, my manager (TD) was amazing. She really needs some recognition from above, she goes above and beyond for her team and even for members of the scheme (CPLS). Nothing is to much for her do - Best manager I've ever had. Always understanding, treats you like a person not just a number to the business like some places.

Had payday lunches quite often, brilliant offers for employees and good pension.

Would love to stay but as job is only temporary, need a permanent role for other commitments. No local vacancies available at the minute which is a shame.

Thank you for employing me, would definitely return if a permanent role was available.
Pros
Good Management, Easy going, Good pay
27 August 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide such positive feedback. We're definite it will prove invaluable to those considering a career with JMG!
Wolves landrover jaguar
Well I must admit it's not a very nice place to work I've not been here long and I'm shocked that people health can be discussed around the work force someone suffering from metal health is nothing to be laffed about. I'm honestly shocked about this never thought of the company operating on this level I have told the person a relevant to this matter and I hope he takes legal action against your company and if I'm honest with you I would stand with him all the way
14 August 2019
Integrity is one of our core values and we expect where confidential information is disclosed that it remains confidential, any breach we take very seriously, therefore, please could you contact me to discuss your allegations.

07823 356 711
Left stourbridge to join Wolverhampton landrover jaguar worst mistake ever
I was working at stourbridge for along time they closed up I come to work at wolverhampton landrover jaguar my gawd it's really bad nothing straight fowards cars not where they are supposed to be keys missing it's very bad I've spoke with the mangers and they keep saying they are sorting the mess out I've spoken to others here they are all looking for other jobs the atmosphere is terrible anyways I've only ben here few weeks I'm putting my notice in soon
2 August 2019
I am disappointed to hear that your experience to date has been so poor, as it is not what we expect for our teams. I believe that Richard Roberts and Carl Beer have met with the team and I know another follow up is planned. If you wish to discuss further please contact me directly.

07823 356 711
Bad management wolverhampton landrover jaguar
Can some one explain why our bonuses get held a month back when you advertise for people to work for Jardine motors you should say your not gauarnteed to get paid correctly because since I've been employed by Jardine this is the case. Managment at wolverhampton haven't got a clue they keep saying they losing money you know why they don't have a clue.

We was promised a bonus this never mertarlise d. All you ever get by this company is false promises
2 August 2019
I am disappointed to hear that you are clearly very unhappy. I believe that Richard Roberts and Carl Beer have met with the team and I know another follow up is planned. The bonus issue was an administration issue that is being rectified. If you wish to discuss further please contact me directly.

07823 356 711
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jardine Motors Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8