Jardine Motors Group Employee Reviews

Glad i've gone.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Berkshire26 July 2018
Run by management who have little interest in staff
There were honest hard working individuals that made the place good.

Alas, sadly they've all gone only to be replaced by short term solutions that have little interest and have no interest in staying.

Selfish Techs, Greed induced service advisers driven by those above them who don't wish to listen nor have little interest in changing there judgement.

Car collection drivers in a no win situation who are constantly pressured.

Valeters for whom cannot understand what is expected of them and so therefore a never ending supply of inexperienced, non understanding workers.

And as for JOLIP. What???

You have to feel sorry for those who want to work in an alien feeling, sterile like atmosphere but are constantly let down.

It was a good place. I'm glad i'm out.
Cash rich, integrity poor.
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Midlands23 June 2018
Sadly, the carefully manufactured corporate image in no way reflects the culture that is entrenched in this business. This comes right front the top down. There are one or two individuals that try to do the right thing, however, almost without exception there is a lack of judgement, ownership, leadership and integrity. And, it seems the only thing they have passion for are accolades they don’t deserve. If you are genuinely in to doing the right thing and want to devote yourself to a great company and build a meaningful career, whilst being supported and treated with respect, Jardine would be a very poor choice. Don’t believe the hype!
Cons
Petulance at a very senior level.
Look elsewhere, poor company to work for long hours
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Towcester1 June 2018
Please look at other jobs, before you apply to work at the Company.
No lunch time, long hours, out side of normal hours, Saturday morning.
Every one just pass the book,
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long, long hours, no lunch breaks
No place I’d rather be !
General Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire2 February 2018
A great company which believes in Doing the right thing by way of their employees, customers and partners. Offers great professional working platform with opportunities galore and industry leading rewards. Sales dept includes 5 Day working week and a genuine focus on work life balance. This is a place you will be proud to tell your family and friends that you are a part of.

A company that truly understands that if you want the best people you will have to offer the Best Package - And Jardine delivers just that !
Pros
Always looking to be ahead of the competition
Cons
Can’t think of any
Just Stress
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire7 January 2018
They draw you in saying they'll support you but, then stab you in the back.
You're given so much work you cant even breathe. You end up taking work stress home.
The pay is laughable.
They are ageist.

The only good thing was working with some amazing people

No Christmas party.
Pros
I got some experience
Cons
Competitive salaries for the industry.
Retail Manager (Current Employee) –  Volkswagen Towcester28 September 2017
Very audit-intensive with a lot of time spent 'ticking boxes'
As with any large dealer group, there are good and bad businesses largely dependent on the management team running the individual site.
The company does have strong ethics and works accordingly.
Pros
Salary package is competetive
Cons
High targets and expectations
Not a place with job security
Sales (Former Employee) –  Birmingham8 September 2017
Worked for original company very successfully for a long time until Jardine took over. Within a short time senior Managers were forced out. Over the next year the rest of the sales staff were poorly treated and undervalued then the bonus' were messed with so most left. Recommend people go to work there so that they can appreciate how good other dealers are.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Everything else.
terrible
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  midlands22 August 2017
they expect too much from you. have to do midnight handovers for cars. everyone wants to leave in the sales department as no one is happy.

spoken to like you are nothing

managers don't listen to your views and take it personally when you don't come in on your day off.
Pros
cars
Cons
long hours, not allowed lunch breaks
to much pressure appose to support
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tamworth11 August 2017
great focus on what their staff think but very little evidence that they follow up with any concerns raised. they seem unwilling to support management and more concerned with their perceived image.
A great motor group
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Colchester, Essex14 July 2017
They care about staff, no I don't work in HR believe it or not.
I'm a sales exec in one of the groups prestigious brands their is a high expectation from the group and the manufacturers but then again we all strive to be the best we can.

Trying not to focus on the dealership and more the group I can honestly say they welcome you with open arms and your part of a big team with great benefits and they are always adding.

Salesman so work life is never going to be 5 star... or is it, the group is introducing something that could be great for sales people so yes I believe in the group.
Benefits
Cons
None as such

Want to know more about Jardine Motors Group?

Ask a question
Very laid-back
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leigh on sea10 July 2017
Very nice people and helpful and always willing to listen to my opinion. Has a laid-back approach to work but the working day was too long for me. Would recommend.
Warm and friendly VW dealership
Dealership PA / Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Harlow, Essex7 December 2016
My role is a very independent and varied position that requires exceptional high confidentiality, judgement and discretion. I support the General Manager and his Management team and deal with all aspects of Human Resources / Recruitment / Payroll and the Dealership as a whole as well as being the general 'eyes and ears' of the business.
Pros
Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers & Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye care vouchers, discounted MOT and labour rates
Very enjoyable
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Colchester, ENG6 March 2014
Loved working in this department, my co-workers were the best
working well together
HR Advisor (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, ENG20 June 2013
A typical day at work for me includes various employee relation issues from a grievance issue, to managing a redundancy selection. I spend my day discussing various issues with Managers and offer support.

Over the last 3 years I have learned a huge variety of HR matters.

The hardest part of my job is prioritizing, as all my work is as important as each other.

I would say the most enjoyable part of my job is the fact the team work so well together. I find what I do on a day to day basis very rewarding.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
long journey to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jardine Motors Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9