Amongst many others, JMG provides:
• 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day
• Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
• Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
• Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
• Digital GP – access to a doctor/ repeat prescriptions online.
• Employee care helpline.
• Childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work purchase scheme.
• Reward portal with discounts at thousands of local and online retailers.
• Pension scheme and life assurance.
You can find out more about our benefits at https://www.jardinemotors.co.uk/careers/why-us/
Answered by Jardine Motors Group
They provide some benfits
Answered - Annumous (Former Employee) - Wolverhampton
They allow 2 days a year if you are doing charity work. If your Birthday fell on a work day you could have that day off wiithout losing holiday entitlement
Answered - Receptionist (Former Employee) - Hitchin