4 matching questions
What is Jardine Motors Group sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
We’re sympathetic to genuine cases of illness or other problems which might make absence unavoidable. In-line with our sickness and absence policy & company handbook, we operate a discretionary sickness pay policy, at the discretion of your General Manager or Divisional Director. If you required four or more days off in a row, you would be entitled to statutory sick pay, provided that you’re eligible and have applied the correct processes.
If you required time off, you could expect a return to work meeting and support from your management team on your return.
Amongst many others, JMG provides:
• 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day
• Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
• Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
• Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
• Digital GP – access to a doctor/ repeat prescriptions online.
• Employee care helpline.
• Childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work purchase scheme.
• Reward portal with discounts at thousands of local and online retailers.
• Pension scheme and life assurance.
You can find out more about our benefits at https://www.jardinemotors.co.uk/careers/why-us/
Our workforce has less than 1% of it's colleagues in zero hours contracts; please find the benefits below:
- Life assurance capped at £25000
- Long service awards, with a gift at each milestone
- Access to our rewards and discounts portal - My JMG Rewards
- Access to Neyber, the financial hub, and any discounted insurances we have available to staff