Jancett Childcare and Jancett Playsafe Out of School Provision

Jancett Childcare and Jancett Playsafe Out of School Provision Employee Reviews

The company expected WAYYY too much off its employers, from staff meetings that went on for hours (could start a shift at 6:45 in the morning, finish work and 5 to hang around until 6:30 for the staff meeting to start not get home till 9 or later to then be at work for 6:45 the next day! The parent meetings were held on Saturday morning, used to be 4 times a year now only two! They would loan if work such as observations eere not completed on time but then never give you time out to complete them - therefore expecting you to take them home Resources were limited, meaning if you wanted or needed something for your room you would have to buy them and pay out of your own pocket - even for simple things like BOOKS!
Pros
Easy to get the job
Cons
Not great work/life balance, poor salary, managers had favourites, staff were lazy and there was a lot of bitchyness!
As a work experience placement, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. If there ever was a time I needed reassurance or direction, the staff was always willing to guide me and direct me.
Pros
Gaining experience
An excellent company to work for. Very supportive with relevant training always available. I enjoy my work and hope to develop my skills further for a full time teaching role in the future.
Pros
Positive work environment, well organised