Jaguar Land Rover Employee Review

View all Jaguar Land Rover reviews

Good pay
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  Castle Bromwich, West Midlands4 December 2017
The pay at Jaguar Land Rover is exciting and can lure in anybody to do such hard work. The manual labour at Jaguar Land Rover was a bit much for me as I suffer from physical disabilities however they helped me progress further within life with excellent references.

Other Jaguar Land Rover Employee Reviews

Not as it seems
Driver (Former Employee) –  Solihull, West Midlands14 January 2018
Agency workers are treaten like somethink on the bottom of their shoes no advantage of a career bullied into working there back side off for minimum wage knowing they are driving £100,000 cars around site thats earning the company millions . Eppl are a contracting company that also threat agency workers bad knowing it wont get the workers anywere in life to please jlr management the cleaners are on more money which says alot . A tech earns more money in a week for tapping a piece of plastic than a driver earns handling £100,000 cars very poor and has been a terrible experience this is what the reviews leave out and have been hiding just to get a profit . Try it yourself apply for startpeople ltd to see for yourself . The rich get richer the poor get poorer is true .
Pros
Cheap tea and coffee
Cons
Company
Fast paced to meet tight dead lines
Prototype Parts Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ryton on Dunsmore, Warwickshire12 January 2018
I’m one of a team of ten. I work with a bespoke JLR procurement system, procuring live orders from my portfolio of suppliers. I’m currently responsible for circa 900 Parts from a supplier base of 80 plus suppliers worldwide. My role consists of contacting my suppliers via telephone calls or emails to confirm their delivery date can meet a system generated MRD (material required date). Nearer the time of a confirmed date, I also arrange the shipment of parts via a assigned Jaguar Land Rover LLP.