Jaguar Land Rover Employee Review

View all Jaguar Land Rover reviews

Good pay
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  Castle Bromwich, West Midlands4 December 2017
The pay at Jaguar Land Rover is exciting and can lure in anybody to do such hard work. The manual labour at Jaguar Land Rover was a bit much for me as I suffer from physical disabilities however they helped me progress further within life with excellent references.

Other Jaguar Land Rover Employee Reviews

Good wages, but often negative environment
Senior Project Process Lead (Current Employee) –  West Midlands22 January 2019
For me personally I was not learning anything new, and the opportunities to learn had been restricted, so I needed to make a change.

Some management (when under pressure) could become very unreasonable with the teams working for them. This had a big impact on morale across the board.

It got to the stage where I was only staying for the salary, which in all honesty is good.

I only speak from my perspective though. I know there are also a lot of people who enjoy working for JLR.
Pros
Good wages
Cons
Some poor managment
interesting place to work
Project Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Wellsbourne, Warwickshire21 January 2019
supportive team members, always take time to assist and help develop understanding of processes. A lot of pride amongst the staff working for a company with such icon brands