Great Company, amazing memories.
Supervisor (Former Employee) – Oxford, Oxfordshire – 16 November 2017
A great Company to work at whilst at Uni.
I would highly recommend the Jack Wills experience to any Under Grads at Oxford Brookes.
My role included:
• Delegation of staff in order certain tasks were completed throughout the day, for example, assigning a member of staff to complete delivery.
• Motivating staff to help meet store targets, I would do this by refreshing them on customer service skills and product knowledge.
• Customer Service skills, in Jack Wills we provide a premium customer service which is personal to the customer.
• Banking, I would be in charge of cashing up the tills at the weekends.
• I would also write a trade report on a Sunday which is a document reporting on all of the aspects from the week and the figures from the week.
• Standards and Replenishment.
• I have also been to other stores to help them open, for example, I helped the Southampton Store set up for their opening.
• Teamwork and Adaption to Change, the turnover of staff in the shop is big so I am used to working with different and new people all the time.