JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 282 reviews matching the search See all 21,450 reviews
Very corporate
Executive Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London4 December 2018
A great place to have on your cv.

Very corporate,stand to greet , deal with lots of hnwi, support events .

good team , everyone works well together.
Pros
The name on your cv
Cons
Micro Managed
Associate (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, UK4 December 2018
Good place to work. Learned alot from peer. Focus always on new technology. Great people around to motivate. Lot of training material available. All in all great place to work
Productive and fun workplace!
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire30 November 2018
Brilliant place to work, would arrive with all the enthusiasm in the world and have a great day ahead of me to look forward to, working with very fun and supportive colleagues!
My Work experience
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf5 November 2018
My JP Morgan work experience allowed me to develop on my presentation skills as well as my confidence. I was in the office from 9 till 4 and it was a lot of fun. The staff provided a £20 lunch card too so I didn't need to pay for lunches during the duration of the experience.
Fast paced
Senior Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh30 October 2018
JP Morgan is an interesting place to work with a multicultural workforce. A typical day is extremely busy dealing with all aspects of account opening.
Positive and vibrant workplace
Bank Officer (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth29 October 2018
JPMorgan is a great place to work, where hard work and self improvement can lead to promotion. it is a meritocracy, that has clearly defined procedures for promotion, where it is up to the individual to define their career.
Pros
benefits such as pension and medical care, promotion process clear
Cons
long hours, no overtime paid
Becoming less personal
Voice Manager (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London15 October 2018
Spent a long time in fully merging Bank with Chase Manhatton and was a harder place to work.
No more to say it was a long time ago.
Any comment is now history
Pros
Cons
Travel to Canary Wharf
One of the worlds biggest
Trader Assistant (Former Employee) –  London11 October 2018
Strong work ethic, work life balance suffers. Very tight deadlines. Great people. Strong possibilities for exposure. Everyone is hard working. Highly sought after place to work.
Productive Environment
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  City of London, Greater London11 October 2018
I worked in a tough hard working environment driven by business development and competition in the market and within the bank.

It was great working with intelligent driven people who worked hard for themselves and enjoyed recognising the diverse range of talents that when combined and utilised created a team greater than the sum of its parts
Pros
Rewarding
No longer relevant
Training & Development Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  London27 September 2018
My experience was when it was Chase Manhattan not the new JPMorgan Chase entity so cannot provide a useful review. It was an ok place to work for then.
Excellent Employer
AML Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset6 September 2018
Perfect Employer, very well organised with Infrastructure and facilities.
Good management and training provided to new joins.
Hands on shadowing during on Job Training.
best place i have worked
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth3 September 2018
Good place to work no micromanagement and good buildings and places to eat within the site. Job was relaxed also. It was on a temp contract that was expired
Not a good place
Associate (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London31 August 2018
Left after 4 years because of poor management, culture, poor pay and inadequate opportunities.They have great advertising but the reality is nothing like.
Professional and well respected organisation
Financial Associate (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London30 August 2018
Professional place to work at. Investment bank but there was a good work life balance. Many learning and training opportunities. Great place to get work experience.
Corporate banking environment.
MANAGER - JPMORGAN ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth28 August 2018
High expectation and requirement for working and production standards. Requirement for dedication and working styles to be incorporated from company ethos.
Good company
Datacentre Project Manager (contract) (Former Employee) –  London10 August 2018
Challenging environment. Livek many big organizations it w internally in something of a mess and my team's job was to sort that out at least for the UJ datacentres
Very good place to work
AML Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth, Dorset25 July 2018
It is a good place to work. The company allows you to grow and learn new skills. It has a good culture. Also, it employs skilled and very good personnel.
Work Experience
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth15 July 2018
I did 2 weeks of work experience working with the IDDA group.
I worked with a number of IDDA staff, on a number of projects assigned to me for my work experience and also on projects which they were working on. The culture was hard working but if and when I needed help. The hardest part of the job was working on some of the projects which I was given to do, as there were parts which I did not know, but once I had some help and explanation, it became enjoyable to work on.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
difficult parts to the projects requiring help
Best place I ever worked
Software engineer (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth12 July 2018
Who ever said JPMorgan was a bad place /long hours ,bad management - trust me those people probably the lazy People ones who came to do their 9-5 shift and tick the box that they was at work
If you passionate about your job,if you enthusiastic , if you come up with an ideas and proposals ,if you do your job properly - this company will reward you
During my time there I took multiple courses that JPMORGAN paid , I got plenty support from my managers (had 3 so far ) and the team
People are polite and will give you a hand when ever you need it
Yes it competitive place but I see it as an advantage

If you offer me the role with double salary for another company ,I will refuse it as JPMorgan is a place for me
Market risk reporting
Market Risk Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth4 July 2018
Great company to work and first full time job with great balance between job and live. I had the opportunity to establish direct exposure to multiple teams which has helped me to improve my interpersonal skills and gain further knowledge through our interactions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

57.6K