JD Sports Fashion Plc
Information from JD Sports Fashion Plc:

JD Sports Fashion Plc Employee Reviews

United Kingdom1,985 reviews
Found 1,985 reviews matching the search
Always pushed to your limits
Great workplace to excel and work your way up.
Work long hours but rewarded for your efforts.

It's a fast paced, dynamic environment which gives you great skills and opportunities.
Meeting targets
It's difficult moment when Supervisor asks us to meet targets in any condition. I use to more than my targets. The job was not to work under pressure. It just to do whatever possible for us.
Stressful workplace
Difficult place to work with very poor team leading and management. Chaotic workplace as you never know who is employed you especially when working for agency
Fast paced - Not a Fun Enviroment
My time was spent mostly stocking the back room and nothing else but management was always shouting for no reason. It wasn't the best for building up confidence but if your a kid and need extra money.... Do it
Good pay
Pay was good, hours are good. Suited me with having children. Hard to move up to a better position as they already have in mind who they want to employ.
Fast Passed Work
Fast passed work dealing with stressful parents and fashionable kids. Colleges were amazing to work with but customers can be stressful most of the time.
productive
good experience, the manager was fair with everyone. built my customer service. first experience was stock room and i have built my confidence with that.
Poor company ethic
The company treats the staff poorly. Head office are the smart ones that don't need to or want to listen to anyone else's view. Most kids work there due to being treated like one.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Hard work without reward
Overall a good work space.
JD was a very tough but enjoyable place of work, I felt pushed to work harder and I progressed through the ladder because of this, fast-paced and challenging meant that I was never idle.
Nice jobs
Nice work fabulous good culture everything is nice good salary can be helpful punctual lovely good teamwork caring and nice encouraging other people.
fun workplace
the staff make it the most enjoyable workplace. Sometimes management is really hard to deal with a they never/ most of the time get along with staff and makes the environment uncomfortable.
Fun and satisfying
Working in JD can be fun and rewarding if youre working with the right people. If you get along with the other staff members your experience will be so much better. At first i was quite quiet but after a few month i became alot more confident and comfortable with the public. Working around christmas is the most stressful times, but normal weeks aren't quite all day. Helping customers can be very rewarding with the right customers but there are obviously some can be a nightmare.
Productive and Fun
Great own brand team. Works together and collaboratively. It is fast paced and quite buyer lead from a design point of view, but the buyers are friendly and willing to listen and view trends
Co
I worked at jd for 3 days due to me getting fired for having my phone in my pocket the pay is good but you are not aloud to sit down while you are working
Good experience but wouldn't stay there
Since starting at Jd sports when I was 16 in a store in manchester, the atmosphere and the culture there isn't great. In order to progress you have to give your life to the company. I progress from a assistant to a supervisor, however I wouldn't go higher as you end up becoming trapped in the same position for the rest of your life and that is something I did not want to happen.
Overall I think JD Sports is a great high quality business and a great place to work
JD Sports is a very good and high standard business and is a great job for a person looking for part time work or a young person looking for some job experience
Not a good place
Basic training, long hours on your feet. Nightmare to get out at the end of shift, sometimes queuing for 20 minutes.
Wages wrong on a regular basis.
Productive learning experiance.
It was okay, some managers were really nice and always treated you fairly. others seemed to think they were above their staff and could be-little them at any time.
fast paced enviorment
Overall, JD sports is a fast paced working environment to work in if wanting to take a career in retail. Working alongside JD comes many different benefits these then ranging from, 25% off both instore and online and also in many different stores that business is partner shipped with.
Pros
hour lunch breaks
Cons
rude customers
Productive day
A day at work involves making sure the clients are happy and satisfied with the services they received from you that day. It allowed me to develop my interacting and leadership skills.
Great place to work,
Great place to work, lots of sites to work at I covered the south IT department doing migrations, etc head office in Rochdale. I had a nice company car and discount at JD Sports
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JD Sports Fashion Plc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7