The following questions (from what i can remember) were asked to me when i went for my interview (Oct2019)
- Tell me about yourself
- Customer sales experience
- How would you sell a can of Crep protect
- Name a time you dealt with difficult customer
- How would you ensure you put customer first
- Favourite silhouette of shoe
- How would you meet customers needs
Then asked about availability.
My skills and what i'm like working in a team
What experience I have
Do I know how to Operate the tills
My questions were more based on what I was like as a person.
They ask how flexible are you to hour, to talk about yourself, whats your ambitious and etc.
Ask what kind of person i would say i am and if im good at communicating.
What can i bring to the company?
were did i used to work?
Why do u want to work there
What would u bring to this job
If you could be any animal what would it be an why
What do you know about the company ?
General questions about my last job experience
- Why did you leave your job at JD Sports?31 people answered
- What is the interview process like at JD Sports Fashion Plc?29 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at JD Sports Fashion Plc?28 people answered
- How are the working hours at JD Sports Fashion Plc?22 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at JD Sports Fashion Plc?20 people answered
- How long does it take JD sport to get back at you after you've handed your CV in person?14 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at JD Sports Fashion Plc?13 people answered
- What is the JD Sports employee discount?12 people answered
- What should you wear for a sales assistant job at JD Sports?12 people answered
- How are the working hours?10 people answered