Smart and comfortable. Sometimes you will be expected to walk around the store so bare this in mind!
The best thing to wear is an Asda checkout uniform and false moustache
Be smart, be comfortable, be yourself.
I am a man and going to interviews wear black trouser, blue shirt with tie and coat match to trouser.
I would wear casual clothing white blouse black trousers and black shoes that are safe on the shop floor in case you slip also health and safety.
What i would wear for my interview would be a white blouse and black trousers because i always like to be well presentable and smart.
I woul wear casual clothing like a black trousers and white blouse and comfortable shoes that in black that don't slip on the sop floor.
Normally a white blouse, black trousers and smart shoes and not trainers.
You should wear reasonable clothing that is suitable and smart.
Clothing that you do not were out in the street in your own time only in the shop.
- How are the working hours at J Sainsbury Plc.?76 people answered
- What is the interview process like at J Sainsbury Plc.?56 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at J Sainsbury Plc.?44 people answered
- What is the J Sainsbury Plc. employee discount?38 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?31 people answered
- Does Sainsburys Supermarket Ltd require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background ch…29 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?26 people answered
- How does someone get hired at J Sainsbury's plc? What are the steps along the way?25 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at J Sainsbury Plc.?25 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at J Sainsbury Plc.?19 people answered