Black twosers and white shirt black shoes
When I had my interview I wore casual clothes. You don't need to know lots about the store. You need to focus about customers how to deal with them and what to do if they need help.
Do your home work make sure your answers are more in favour of the customer than doing an actual task or finishing a task.
Smart and well presented.
Try your best to attend alcohol free preferably wearing deodorant
Look presentable and speak nicley.
I am confident to attend a interview
Just be friendly, offer willing to work flexible hours, and show you work well as a team
Be Confident,Pin Pointed Answer,Answer should be explainable if needed
Be prepared not to be expected HQ only inform store of interviews 11pm previous day.
First impressions poor. Staff panic to find stand in to interview you!
- How are the working hours at J Sainsbury Plc.?80 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?63 people answered
- What is the interview process like at J Sainsbury Plc.?58 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at J Sainsbury Plc.?47 people answered
- What is the J Sainsbury Plc. employee discount?38 people answered
- Does Sainsburys Supermarket Ltd require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background ch…29 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?27 people answered
- How does someone get hired at J Sainsbury's plc? What are the steps along the way?25 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at J Sainsbury Plc.?25 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at J Sainsbury Plc.?19 people answered