I feel quite proud to say it, I’ve been working for sainsburys for nearly 2 years and I feel we are a fantastic team!
If the work subject comes up I keep quiet and immediately try and change it to sport or something due to embarrassment
Three to eleven i or seven to five.
I would let people know that everyone in the stor makes you feel welcome and is always there to help when you need help always good to shop in Sainsbury's as the food and contents are always upto scratch.
I dont feel embarrased its a great place to work
Its a company that makes you feel valued whatever your role
I am enthusiastic and work well in a team, worked at rowes crimping pasties and in choak bakery where I kept the work surface clean and tidy. I have good customer skills and have a food hygiene certificate.
I like work big supermarkets
- How are the working hours at J Sainsbury Plc.?76 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?63 people answered
- What is the interview process like at J Sainsbury Plc.?56 people answered
- What is the J Sainsbury Plc. employee discount?38 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?31 people answered
- Does Sainsburys Supermarket Ltd require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background ch…29 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?26 people answered
- How does someone get hired at J Sainsbury's plc? What are the steps along the way?25 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at J Sainsbury Plc.?25 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at J Sainsbury Plc.?19 people answered