They require security background checks as you are working with a lot of money. It takes a few days to a few weeks for background checks to be completed
Standard right to work checks don't take long.
CRB, references and various background checks. 1 week initial application to contract offer in my case. Ex employee, and recent supermarket experience
Yes it helps but not all the time, some people want to do but they are not full fill Sainsbury's requirement what happen after that Sainsbury's needs employers and recruit direct
No they do not
Yes half and hour
Checks or reference don't take long.
Clear of drugs and no alcohol in system at time of employment
CRB checks etc.
driving licence checks.
No, and not ling
- How are the working hours at J Sainsbury Plc.?76 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?63 people answered
- What is the interview process like at J Sainsbury Plc.?56 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at J Sainsbury Plc.?44 people answered
- What is the J Sainsbury Plc. employee discount?38 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?31 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at J Sainsbury Plc.?26 people answered
- How does someone get hired at J Sainsbury's plc? What are the steps along the way?25 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at J Sainsbury Plc.?25 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at J Sainsbury Plc.?19 people answered