Previous experience, what did I know about the company.
Name a time when a ciustomer was being rude and what did you do
Any experience of bar work?
Where do you see yourself in (x) years?
How are you?
Examples of good customer service
What would you bring to wetherspoons?
What you know about the company? - Mention Tim Martin and the year it was founded. They ask you to do a role play, which is pointless as they don’t even do what they ask. They also ask questions such as give examples of a time you worked in a team ect. Why you want to work for them and what you can bring to the company
What's your favourite meal
Can you cook
How far do you live
What do you see yourself doing in 5 years
Experience in similar role, what hours you can work, customer service all that sort of thing.
They asked me why I want to work there, different scenarios that would happen within the work place and how I would deal with them.
- What should you wear to an interview at Jdwetherspoon?43 people answered
- How are the working hours at J D Wetherspoon PLC?40 people answered
- What is the J D Wetherspoon PLC employee discount?25 people answered
- What is the interview process like at J D Wetherspoon PLC?25 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at J D Wetherspoon PLC?19 people answered
- How does someone get hired at J D Wetherspoon PLC? What are the steps along the way?18 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at J D Wetherspoon PLC?18 people answered
- Does J D Wetherspoon PLC require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…17 people answered
- If you were to leave J D Wetherspoon PLC, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at J D Wetherspoon?13 people answered