50% before, after or during shift - only used once. Then 20% any other time for you and upto 3 others on food drink or hotels.
50% on shift or 20% off shift (includes alcohol) and can use in other pubs :)
50% on shift. Off shift 20%
Discount is not important to me I do not drink or smoke and have enough food at home their is no need
50% on food when on shift
20% on food when not on shift
20% on drink when not on shift
Staff drinks and 50% off food 1 hour before, after or during your shift.
20% of 4 rounds of alcoholic drinks off duty. these discounts can be used in any wetherspoons.
Discount is a foreign word they don't use
20% of food and drinks
You get a discount only on leftover food cleared off customers tables
33% when not working and 50% when on
- What should you wear to an interview at Jdwetherspoon?43 people answered
- How are the working hours at J D Wetherspoon PLC?40 people answered
- What is the interview process like at J D Wetherspoon PLC?26 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at J D Wetherspoon PLC?19 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at J D Wetherspoon PLC?18 people answered
- How does someone get hired at J D Wetherspoon PLC? What are the steps along the way?18 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at J D Wetherspoon PLC?18 people answered
- Does J D Wetherspoon PLC require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…17 people answered
- If you were to leave J D Wetherspoon PLC, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at J D Wetherspoon?13 people answered