You apply for the job. They email you saying the vacancy has been filled. Then advertise it a week later ?
Once application has been processed you will be emailed asking for an interview, the interview will be arranged and then they will get back to you within a week
Informal. Very poor
Very relaxed but that was probably due to the managers being suhc approachable people.
They ask you why you want to work for them.
What you know about Wetherspoons.
How you would handle situations such as a customer complaining about the food (which they get a lot so they obviously would like you to handle that well ;) )
It's a pretty laid back interview as long as you're prepared to be honest.
Online application - 1-1 interview with a a manger - induction -Start
A casual interview in the chosen pub lasting about 20/30 minutes.
They would ask you what you have done in the past.
Simple and casual but also smart and chatty.
My interview process was more like a casual conversation, the manager was very friendly. Always ask questions after the interview but never ask about the salary
- What should you wear to an interview at Jdwetherspoon?43 people answered
- How are the working hours at J D Wetherspoon PLC?40 people answered
- What is the J D Wetherspoon PLC employee discount?25 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at J D Wetherspoon PLC?19 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at J D Wetherspoon PLC?18 people answered
- How does someone get hired at J D Wetherspoon PLC? What are the steps along the way?18 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at J D Wetherspoon PLC?18 people answered
- Does J D Wetherspoon PLC require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…17 people answered
- If you were to leave J D Wetherspoon PLC, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at J D Wetherspoon?13 people answered