Negligible, inadequate, training.
Shifts being changed at an hours notice, and the criticise you if you cannot meet their unreasonable demands.
Ridiculous requirement that you memorize the entire menu, including all the extras that arrive with each dish.
What you do is never good enough.
Not completing morning training despite not being put on the shifts
Money is not good, no opportunities to develop and advance
I would leave because of the way management treat you.
I want to try something new I’ve veen there for five years and I travel a lot to work.
Staff are so rude
Just had enough, unsociable hours, no life, late nights :(
Run off with the manageress for a better life in Afghanistan
The lack of hours
Can't get an airside pass
- What should you wear to an interview at Jdwetherspoon?43 people answered
- How are the working hours at J D Wetherspoon PLC?40 people answered
- What is the interview process like at J D Wetherspoon PLC?26 people answered
- What is the J D Wetherspoon PLC employee discount?25 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at J D Wetherspoon PLC?19 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at J D Wetherspoon PLC?18 people answered
- How does someone get hired at J D Wetherspoon PLC? What are the steps along the way?18 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at J D Wetherspoon PLC?18 people answered
- Does J D Wetherspoon PLC require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…17 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at J D Wetherspoon?13 people answered