Play YouTube video button
IVC Evidensia

IVC Evidensia Employee Reviews

United Kingdom46 reviews
A good place to work, however, I joined just before Coronavirus hit, this meant that my role was deemed as none critical during the crisis. The management team were very good and allowed for a lot of free-formed ideas
A good company to work for and lots of benefits from this corporate.
Varied support depending on the role you are in but lots of training for vets, new graduates in particular.
Poor management since they moved to keynsham
No Employee support

Good wages but poor home/work balance

expected to work till you drop

Poor training !
Management was terrible. They didn't listen to sensible ideas that most of the team agreed on. Treated staff members like it was a popularity contest instead of based on the work they produced.
Pros
Cons
Long hours as well as many many others!!
Suits younger, thrusting, ambitious types, 2 weeks of little to do, followed by 2 weeks of pressure to complete period end, although the people are friendly & try to generate a team spirit
Pros
Pay is above average
Cons
excessive hours at period end
I wish I read all the negative reviews first before excepting my job. The staff turnover is massively high, everyone wants to to leave on day one!
Don’t expect any support from your manager, no progression, no respect, they just use you & abuse you! Very long working hours without pay obviously, they just buy you a box of biscuits so you don’t get hungry while working in till 9/10pm. I treat my dog better then they treat employees @ IVC.
I started my new job at the begining of 2020, i am always so happy going to work knowing the company i work for is organised and gives great service to the staff as well as our clients and pets.
Fantastic company to work for.

Embrace ideas; care about their workforce; share their visions and goals and very willing to empower their employees.
IVC are a good and supportive company to work for, from being with another veterinary corporate company and moving over it’s been an enjoyable experience.All the staff that I have had contact with are kind and supportive. Everyone within IVC is very helpful and nothing is too much for them. My team are always on hand to answer any questions, that may arise. I would recommend working for IVC.
As a veterinary surgeon with management responsibility it is refreshing in this industry to feel supported rather than targeted. Sufficient data is provided to help me manage, but I don't feel like anyone tells me what to do. There are always people to help and encourage but as CD the final decision rests with me and my local team. Clinical freedom exists strongly, although increasingly education is available on best practice to help guide us. There is marked variety between IVC practices although many of us are starting to work together locally to support each other rather than always compete
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IVC Evidensia?
From the day I started I can tell this was a fantastic team to work in. They are supportive and encouraging and I can honestly say I have never worked with such a fantastic bunch of people. The opportunities IVC has given me in a short space of time has been amazing and I always feel fulfilled in my role. We work extremely hard and it is a very fast paced environment, but I absolutely love my job!
Pros
Career progression, the people, company ethos, good benefits package
It was good working for this big company, the salary is good, there is supporting team, good devices to use, horary fair, allows time to personal life
Pros
nice team
Cons
short shift
IVC is a great company to work for. Supportive and helpful, the hospital I work for is fast paced, fun, full of team players and work. I wouldn't change it.
I owned the practice that I am now Clinical Director of and decided to sell to improve my work/life balance. My practice had been my first 'baby' (before I had the two-legged kind), and I was not willing to sell to the highest bidder - I had invested too much both emotionally and physically to sell to just anyone. I had a few offers from corporates, but I am very glad I chose for our surgery to join IVC. They are forward-thinking, make decisions from the ground up, rather than enforcing rules across the board, they take note of what those of us 'on the ground' have to say, and come up with solutions to help problems across the group. They have stayed true to their word of keeping us as independent as we can be, considering we are now part of a very large group. Not much has changed for our staff or for our clients and we have been able to grow the surgery beyond what we could have done as an independent. The Central Support Team have been invaluable in providing financial advice, payroll advice, HR advice and recruitment help. IVC stay true to their values, and although at times there can be frustrations, these are usually sorted out swiftly. They provide ample learning opportunities for everyone in the team and everyone seems to come back from their courses full of enthusiasm and wanting to make a difference. We have been part of IVC now for close to two years, and I am very glad that I chose wisely when I decided to sell my business to them.
IVC is a very good company to work for. All the staff within the practice are kind and supportive. Everyone within IVC is very helpful and nothing is too much for them. Always get answers to queries quickly. We are like one big family. I started as an RVN and progressed to Practice manager. IVC have a lot of opportunities for career progression and this is encouraged. Work can be stressful but that is the nature of the job. I would recommend working for IVC.
Brilliant team culture & encourages individual development. Doesn't feel like a chore to come to work!

Great company to work for, would highly recommend.
Very ambitious. Always targets to reach. Very fast growing workplace so be prepared for a fast paced workforce. You are allowed to bring your dog following vaccinations and a waiting list. Lovely place to work, just wasn't for me.
I only worked in the company for a month but during that month I learned a lot about working within a company that has an amazing aim along with learning a large amount of skills.

I would fully recommend this company to anyone in any sector that they wish to work for.
It is a good place to work - it meets the basic standard you would expect from an employer, you are paid on time and provided with a good holiday allowance.
If your worried about working for a corporate company and you have had a bad experience before, don't worry.
Ivc are the best of them all!

They care, they have a great work attitude.

CPD is highly recommend offering loads of free CPD days for all colleagues not just vets and nurses!

Great pay! Fab benefits!

DO IT!!
Pros
Cpd
Cons
Not enough job vacancies as everyone loves working for them!
it was very amazing place of work that help to boast skill and confidence level. company is growing currently and have more opportunities for further progression.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IVC Evidensia. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2