IVC Evidensia Employee Reviews

Forward thinking, supportive work environment
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Portishead, Somerset16 December 2019
Brilliant team culture & encourages individual development. Doesn't feel like a chore to come to work!

Great company to work for, would highly recommend.
Good advancement
Very ambitious. Always targets to reach. Very fast growing workplace so be prepared for a fast paced workforce. You are allowed to bring your dog following vaccinations and a waiting list. Lovely place to work, just wasn't for me.
Amazing place to work
Stock Take Assistant (Former Employee) –  Keynsham20 September 2019
I only worked in the company for a month but during that month I learned a lot about working within a company that has an amazing aim along with learning a large amount of skills.

I would fully recommend this company to anyone in any sector that they wish to work for.
Good
Receptionist and Freelancing as a Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Reading6 September 2019
It is a good place to work - it meets the basic standard you would expect from an employer, you are paid on time and provided with a good holiday allowance.
Best of the corporates!
Head nurse (Former Employee) –  Hampshire28 July 2019
If your worried about working for a corporate company and you have had a bad experience before, don't worry.
Ivc are the best of them all!
They care, they have a great work attitude.
CPD is highly recommend offering loads of free CPD days for all colleagues not just vets and nurses!
Great pay! Fab benefits!
DO IT!!
Pros
Cpd
Cons
Not enough job vacancies as everyone loves working for them!
A Very Good Place of work. very helpful.
Company Accountant (Former Employee) –  Newport south Wales9 July 2019
it was very amazing place of work that help to boast skill and confidence level. company is growing currently and have more opportunities for further progression.
Fantastic Company!
Business Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Midland30 May 2019
I joined IVC in September 2018 and have never looked back. Having been in the veterinary industry for 17 years and worked for various companies in a variety of roles, this is by far the most caring, loyal, professional one I have worked for.

They have the whole package and make all staff and clients and pets feel part of a family.

I absolutely love my job again now and it is thanks to IVC and their approach to management, training, support and development.
Great supportive place to work
Business support manager (Current Employee) –  North West30 May 2019
Really supportive company, keen to develop individuals and teams to their full potential by encouraging CPD and increasing job satisfaction. Friendly and approachable management. Help is only ever a phone call away.
Pros
Support available, great teams
Wouldn't want to work for anyone else!
Recruitment Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Devon28 May 2019
I first joined IVC as a Recruitment Coordinator back in July 2016. I had no previous veterinary experience and came from a background of recruitment and training within hospitality. I was promoted to Recruitment Support Manager in April 2018 where i took on 2 team members to manage. I work within the Recruitment team and i have to say that it is by far the best team i have ever worked for with the best most hard working manager i have ever had the pleasure of working for.
A typical day for me will either be working from home or would be travelling to a congress or universities to promote recruitment and learning and development program's within IVC. Since being with IVC i have had the opportunity to create awareness around diversity especially the LGBT+ community by setting up a team of IVC LGBT+ champions.
I have learned a lot and grown since being with IVC and i hope to improve and forward my career with them going forward.
Pros
Working from home, flexibility around family life, opportunity for career progression, friendly and approachable employees and management, high standard of morals and values.
Cons
salary, no maternity pay
Great Place to work!!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London28 May 2019
I work for IVC and I can say this is the best company I worked for.

I have to say it has been everything I could have asked from a job. It has been exciting, challenging, sometimes frustrating but overall I've loved every minute of it
Pros
They do what they say/Lot of career development/ Good salary
Best Company I have ever worked for!
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Hertfordshire28 May 2019
I have worked in the veterinary industry for over 20 years and this is by far the best company I have ever worked for. The opportunities to progress and develop in your role are huge and the support from our senior management is excellent. We are recognized for our efforts and the company benefits just keep growing! They really do invest in all their employees and everyone has the opportunity to grow their career within IVC. They support equality and diversity, encourage our ideas to flourish into projects. Although this is a large company it still feels like a one big family. I simply would not want to work anywhere else.
Pros
Support, career development and excellent senior management team
Cons
Very fast paced company which might not be for everyone
Can't recommend IVC enough!
Finance Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Keynsham, Somerset29 April 2019
I've been at the company for just over 6 months now, and I have never worked anywhere before that I have been so supported and understood.

I'm treated as a person not just another number, my opinion is asked for, listened to and appreciated.

Everyone I've met so far has been open, friendly and helpful, even at the most stressful times.

My manager and team leader are immensely supportive, mature and encouraging and I never feel like I can't approach them.

The company has brilliant goals, an inspiring ethos and a drive to succeed that other companies would benefit from.

I truly can't recommend IVC as a workplace enough, they're the best employer I've had.
Pros
Friendly staff, positive atmosphere, progression
Cons
None!
lack of progression
General Manger (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire26 April 2019
Senior management are amateur, unsupportive and do not do what they say they will do. This lead to continuing frustration in the role both for me and the team I was leading
Always room for progression, almost too much
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Former Employee) –  Keynsham24 April 2019
It's very easy to progress here, however management in the finance department may have little experience in managing and this causes things to fall apart. The workplace was not very organised because of this which caused standards to not be met. However they always seem to be looking to improve which is a big positive. They need to make sure to background check their employees regularly as many people come and go and criminal records have been found for serious offences. The pay could have been a lot better for how fast paced/stressful the work was. But it was very good experience. Over-time is generally expected even if not paid.
Pros
Good experience, Progression
Cons
Low pay, overtime not always paid
Senior bsm
Senior BSM (Current Employee) –  Home Based18 April 2019
I love working for IVC my 2 days are never the same. The support network around me is amazing and I get to move forward in my career. Couldn't ask for more :-)
Pros
Support
Exciting and growing work place
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Current Employee) –  Keynsham, Somerset17 April 2019
Talking to suppliers and looking after their accounts on Purchase Ledger.
Get to meet lots of new people within the company who help my job on a day to day basis as well as getting the chance to meet/talk to external customers to build relationships.
Very relaxed but work hard culture. All the managers and supervisors show this. Giving 110% but keeping the work life balance.
With the company growing so quick, there is so much room for progression within the company, I can definitly see a long term career here.
Pros
Super friendly culture and lots of room for internal progression.
Great Employer and lives their values
Academy Manager - Reception and Leadership (Current Employee) –  Home Based17 April 2019
I have worked with IVC for just under 2 years. The Business, team and management have a set of values that I see working through the business on a daily basis. IVC also has great career opportunities, I have received promotion and also regular acknowledgement of my hard work.
My role involves travelling around to practices in the UK and Europe, which I love to do. I work from home the majority of the time and I find the work life balance is good and gives me the opportunity to be flexible in my working pattern.
The business is constantly striving to be better, which means lots of change and I have had to adapt to this style of working. However there is a positive culture and feel supported by both my team and the management.
Pros
Culture, values and team
Cons
high work load
Management Accountant
Management Accountant (Current Employee) –  Keynsham North17 April 2019
Moving from a FTSE 250 company, the change in culture, attitude and collaboration is profound. IVC support, encourage and listen to their staff! Almost unheard of in corporate's of such size. The company is growing rapidly, and with it is turning to a more high volume complex accounting, with responsibility and great exposure as an accountant.

The culture and attitude is to be noted, smart/casual wear is the mon-friday norm. The staff are well looked after, with small perks from free B&Jerry ice cream vans, brownies, breakfasts (within the past 2 weeks). Social events are organised regularly, supporting the team integration.

As an accountant, not working past 5pm during period end, is unheard of, but regular at IVC, staff have achievable workload, and support from a collaborative team and manager.
Pros
Smart/Casual Dress code, Culture, Non corporate atmosphere. few if any late finishes
Cons
N/a
A really great company to work for
Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk (Current Employee) –  Keynsham, Somerset17 April 2019
IVC are a modern, progressive company with a great work culture and very supportive & relaxed atmosphere. They've been a really nice company to work for.

The benefits are quite generous and there are always small perks. Hard work does seem to be appreciated.

There are busy times and times when we are expected to work overtime, but this is a part of the job which you accept when you take it on.

It's inevitable that some people will have bad experiences, but in my opinion this is one of the best jobs I've had and IVC have been great all the way through.
Pros
Supportive & relaxed culture
Cons
No sick pay for first year
Fantastic atmosphere and accommodating management
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Remote17 April 2019
I was recruited as an intern for a duration of six months. Even as an intern, I felt very included and very well treated by my teammates and by management. I was asked my opinion, included in decision making about my tasks and always praised for my work, which creates a great atmosphere of encouragement and inclusion.

When my internship ended, I was offered a fulltime position, which I couldn't say yes to immediately as I had to go back to my home country. Even here, IVC was so accommodating that I was offered to work remotely, which I now do, yet I feel just as much part of the team as I did whilst office based.

I highly recommend IVC as a workplace if you value comradeship, a fast paced environment with lots of potential for personal development and puppies in your office.
Pros
Great atmosphere, working culture, personal development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IVC Evidensia. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2