ITV Employee Reviews

Ran Lead
PMO / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester4 April 2018
Great place to work and the brand speak for itself. Selective on who they want to reward based on based on pay and promotion. They run staff lean and workloads are hire
A fantastic place to work.
PA to Director/Press Officer Manger (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire28 March 2018
I did a number of roles in my 30 years there and enjoyed every one of them.

I started off my career there typing scripts and ended up in the press office - A role I loved. I was also PA to one of the directors.
Great place to work for.
MECHANICAL SHIFT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  London8 March 2018
Working for ITV has been one of the best experiences of my working career. I learned a lot from my fellow engineers about mechanical plant. I grew and developed my educational skills and knowledge of all building services industry plant.
Pros
Great support staff and benefits
Cons
Pressure environment
Only work experience
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Southwark, Greater London25 January 2018
WORK EXPERIENCE
I really enjoyed my work experience, it was great getting to learn about the different sectors of the company, such as: insurance, health and safety, public relations etc
Would go back in a heart beat
Reporter / Writer (Former Employee) –  UK5 January 2018
Had the most amazing experience while I was at ITV. The work was hard and challenging and I didn't get to see my family but I loved it. Everyone was great fun to be around.
Pros
Life Experience, celebrity life style
Cons
Long Long hours
Fun Place To Work
Camera Trainee (Former Employee) –  Northumberland20 December 2017
Working for the ITV has been a great experience. It has taught me a lot of different skills as a person and within the area of field that I was working.
Pros
On set catering
Cons
Long Working days
Fun Place
Freelance Creative Continuity Producer (Former Employee) –  London14 December 2017
Great vibe
Fun people
Hard working
Fun staff events to attend
Interesting projects
Bonus
Staff valued
Long hours but will be flexible
great management
brilliant canteen
Free coffee
Work Experience
Student (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 December 2017
I don't really have a lot to say about the company as I did not spend much time there but my work experience was very enjoyable, the staff were very friendly and I learned a lot about working in media.
Inspiring, motivating place to work
EA for CTO & Studios Tech Director (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 November 2017
The best thing about ITV is ultimately the people. Incredibly creative and inspiring environment. Each day is fast paced and challenging with plenty of opportunity for development.
Arrogant Supervisors
Admin Assistant Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Southbank18 September 2017
I had no issues during my 12 month tenure as an apprentice at ITV, however the supervisor that I was under was an arrogant man and clearly had no time for us trying to learn the trade.

Other than this small issue the workplace was probably the most interesting and enjoyable workplace I have ever had the pleasure of working in.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet such a diverse group of characters day in day out, and of course the random celebrities spotted about the building.

All in all ITV is a great place to work if you have a great supportive team around you, if you have a supervisor like me all I have to say is good luck.
Pros
Interesting people
Cons
Arrogant Supervisors
Great
Broadcast Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abingdon7 September 2017
Best company I ever worked for until they got rid of all the regions I worked for central news south and then meridian, cns was the best place I ever worked
Productive and exciting work place
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester4 July 2017
ITV is a bustling office with many driven individuals. Days were fast paced and involved arranging/hiring contributors across a number of shows. On show days the hours could be long but being a part of an enthusiastic set of people this rarely bothered me.
Exciting and they know it
Production Secretary (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 June 2017
Wonderful people, great learning experience and lots of shows to bounce around. Hard to see a good diverse mix of employees and management, salaries are hard to negotiate as they have people lining up to work for them for free. Hours can be extreme and unpaid, dependent on roles. Lots of fun and show tickets are easy to get.
Great Company to Work For
Senior Rights Exec (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire12 May 2017
Great company, very well run with excellent career progression opportunities and good salary and benefits. Excellent environment, facilities, offices, locations and staff.
itv roles
site services (Former Employee) –  Manchester6 May 2017
My jobs included throughout the day were starting in the mailroom.
My day started at 8am sorted out mail then did the rounds including franking of mail arranged pickups filing invoices.
Next set up printers in printroom programme jobs print scripts.
Then check help desk for incoming jobs.
Jobs could vary each day including delivery of paper ,office moves,recycling, setting up meeting rooms and work closely with other departments.
It was hard work but worked within a good team and had help from management if we needed there help.
It was great company just like a family.
It was enjoyable as current each day.
Tough client due to previous managers before me
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  London20 March 2017
Hi,

I stepped into the role to take over from a previous manager who had been asked to leave site. As such, the client was very tough and strict with CBRE. I did however gain the confidence of the client, but this was however too late as they had already engaged in legal action against CBRE. Please note that all legal action were based on a time period before i joined the ITV.

thanks
Pros
Very dynamic enviroment
Cons
Tough situation
Fun place to work
Production Electrician (Freelance) (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 December 2016
Good environment to work in but not reliable work.main responsibility is to ensure the lighting is correct for filming. I only work here casually so I have a full time job at quartz elec
a good place to work
Media transfer operative (Former Employee) –  Leeds30 November 2016
Transferring television programmes from various tapped formats onto DVD
Uploading programmes onto the ITV hub, checking the audio and visual quality
Pros
work colleagues, pension schemes part of a large organisation
Cons
sometimes the management don't understand what the job entails
Great co workers, amazing working environment
Core Runner, Production assistant (Former Employee) –  London21 November 2016
Working on Location in different cities whilst on tour with the The Voice kids, has taught me how to deal with younger children and their parents. Making sure they are properly informed about the process during the audition and keeping them entertained and relaxed before they perform.
Experienced Gained
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  London15 November 2016
During my time at ITV I really enjoyed it, I really developed into my role and learnt a great deal about my capabilities and about myself. I was keen to explore working across a different platform.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITV. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2