ITV Employee Reviews

Fun
Runner/ Researcher (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London24 July 2018
very fast paced and different everyday. always on call and ready to poo out of the office for props or things for vips. Lots of looking after guests so a need to be friendly, fun and professional
Pros
fun place to work
Work Experience
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  London27 June 2018
I will never forget my work experience at ITV This Morning. It was something I was so proud to have gained and has impressed employers. It taught me how to succeed in a fast paced work place.
Pros
Creative
Cons
Management of WE - sometimes forget about you
Great people to work with
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London19 June 2018
Great company to work for and the people are what make it special!

There are training programmes in place to help you develop and opportunities to move around within the company to progress .
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Salary isn't the most competitive
placement
Runner (Former Employee) –  Bristol7 June 2018
Amazing place to work and would love to go back. The staff are all really friendly and it is such an interesting environment to work in. everyone was kind and helpful for the time i was there.
Pros
happy enviroment
Cons
hard industry to enter into
Exciting working environment
Head of Audiences (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 April 2018
Good place to work with a wide variety to your workload. A fun workplace culture but career progression can be frustrating and it gets more political the higher you progress. Generally great people to work with and you feel that what you work on can really make an impact.
Pros
Location and working environment
Cons
Politics
Ran Lead
PMO / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester4 April 2018
Great place to work and the brand speak for itself. Selective on who they want to reward based on based on pay and promotion. They run staff lean and workloads are hire
A fantastic place to work.
PA to Director/Press Officer Manger (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire28 March 2018
I did a number of roles in my 30 years there and enjoyed every one of them.

I started off my career there typing scripts and ended up in the press office - A role I loved. I was also PA to one of the directors.
Great place to work for.
MECHANICAL SHIFT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  London8 March 2018
Working for ITV has been one of the best experiences of my working career. I learned a lot from my fellow engineers about mechanical plant. I grew and developed my educational skills and knowledge of all building services industry plant.
Pros
Great support staff and benefits
Cons
Pressure environment
Only work experience
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Southwark, Greater London25 January 2018
WORK EXPERIENCE
I really enjoyed my work experience, it was great getting to learn about the different sectors of the company, such as: insurance, health and safety, public relations etc
Would go back in a heart beat
Reporter / Writer (Former Employee) –  UK5 January 2018
Had the most amazing experience while I was at ITV. The work was hard and challenging and I didn't get to see my family but I loved it. Everyone was great fun to be around.
Pros
Life Experience, celebrity life style
Cons
Long Long hours
Fun Place To Work
Camera Trainee (Former Employee) –  Northumberland20 December 2017
Working for the ITV has been a great experience. It has taught me a lot of different skills as a person and within the area of field that I was working.
Pros
On set catering
Cons
Long Working days
Fun Place
Freelance Creative Continuity Producer (Former Employee) –  London14 December 2017
Great vibe
Fun people
Hard working
Fun staff events to attend
Interesting projects
Bonus
Staff valued
Long hours but will be flexible
great management
brilliant canteen
Free coffee
Work Experience
Student (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 December 2017
I don't really have a lot to say about the company as I did not spend much time there but my work experience was very enjoyable, the staff were very friendly and I learned a lot about working in media.
Inspiring, motivating place to work
EA for CTO & Studios Tech Director (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 November 2017
The best thing about ITV is ultimately the people. Incredibly creative and inspiring environment. Each day is fast paced and challenging with plenty of opportunity for development.
Arrogant Supervisors
Admin Assistant Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Southbank18 September 2017
I had no issues during my 12 month tenure as an apprentice at ITV, however the supervisor that I was under was an arrogant man and clearly had no time for us trying to learn the trade.

Other than this small issue the workplace was probably the most interesting and enjoyable workplace I have ever had the pleasure of working in.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet such a diverse group of characters day in day out, and of course the random celebrities spotted about the building.

All in all ITV is a great place to work if you have a great supportive team around you, if you have a supervisor like me all I have to say is good luck.
Pros
Interesting people
Cons
Arrogant Supervisors
Great
Broadcast Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abingdon7 September 2017
Best company I ever worked for until they got rid of all the regions I worked for central news south and then meridian, cns was the best place I ever worked
Productive and exciting work place
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester4 July 2017
ITV is a bustling office with many driven individuals. Days were fast paced and involved arranging/hiring contributors across a number of shows. On show days the hours could be long but being a part of an enthusiastic set of people this rarely bothered me.
Exciting and they know it
Production Secretary (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London6 June 2017
Wonderful people, great learning experience and lots of shows to bounce around. Hard to see a good diverse mix of employees and management, salaries are hard to negotiate as they have people lining up to work for them for free. Hours can be extreme and unpaid, dependent on roles. Lots of fun and show tickets are easy to get.
Great Company to Work For
Senior Rights Exec (Current Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire12 May 2017
Great company, very well run with excellent career progression opportunities and good salary and benefits. Excellent environment, facilities, offices, locations and staff.
itv roles
site services (Former Employee) –  Manchester6 May 2017
My jobs included throughout the day were starting in the mailroom.
My day started at 8am sorted out mail then did the rounds including franking of mail arranged pickups filing invoices.
Next set up printers in printroom programme jobs print scripts.
Then check help desk for incoming jobs.
Jobs could vary each day including delivery of paper ,office moves,recycling, setting up meeting rooms and work closely with other departments.
It was hard work but worked within a good team and had help from management if we needed there help.
It was great company just like a family.
It was enjoyable as current each day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITV. Our community is ready to answer.