ISS Integrated Solutions Employee Reviews

The best
Print Room Operator (Former Employee) –  Teynham29 August 2019
Good company , serious and very professional.
Get a lot of experience from my superiors and they tech you to provide the best of you.
I loved to work there.
Do not bother if I was you!!!
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire29 July 2019
Worse firm ever. Never get in touch with you. Can’t get in touch with them if you have a problem. Don’t waste your time if I was you. I was happy until we got tuped over to these and then things changed dramatically and not for the good either.
Pros
Get paid fortnightly
Cons
That’s if you get it.
Current place of work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  London11 January 2018
Factically working in an environment where teamwork and culture played a very important role. Be part of the solution at work is always a joyful moment which keeps one going.
Working for free
Part Time Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cannock, Staffordshire20 October 2017
I worked for this company on 2 sites. Was not paid for 5 weeks work on one site and am still trying to get paid for the missing wages 6 weeks after leaving. The other site did not pay me either correctly or on time for the first 3 months worked. This company is impossible to get in contact with if you have a problem regarding any issues. You phone the switchboard and they put you through to somebody who is never there to answer the phone. You leave a message and they never get back to you. I must have left about 10 messages to different people. Take my advise and Look elsewhere for a job.
Pros
Cons
Work for free
Great FM company to work for
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London3 October 2017
At ISS all managers and supervisors are empowered to manage their people and contracts who a great feeling of ownership and anonymity.

I fantastic organisation to start your career with in FM
Pros
helath care, pension, bonuses and perks
Cons
if you want an easy cleaning job its perfect
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen14 September 2017
you turn up, clock in and out, and manage your cleaning all independently, management are relaxed and you get to cover other locations. the pay is bad but no worse than any other, and you can usually start the day you get it.
Complete joke
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Fife1 September 2017
Absolute shambles of a company arrived for my first shift and left half way through! Was shown around for maybe ten minutes by people who didnt even work there then was left on my own to do a massive work load, unsure of where I was going and what I was doing. No clock in clock out and no one to ask for help.I could have had an accident and no one would have even known. Very unprofessional!!
Pros
Nil
Cons
Everything!! Lack of communication and very unprofessional
Overstretched management
cleaner (Current Employee) –  Bristol26 August 2017
Management have such a massive work load that the only way they can cope is to ignore you, so phone messages and texts go unanswered.
The way this company got so big is to make unrealistic promises about what they can deliver in an unrealistic time. That's how they win contracts. So the cleaners are expected to do an enormous range of tasks in a stupidly small amount of time, and premises that need two cleaners often only have one cleaner who of course can't keep everything gleaming because it's an unrealistic contract.

You are not given any information about the structure of management, so you don't know who is above your boss.
It is a mess of a company, from the point of a cleaner.
Pros
You are unlikely to get sacked because of lack of management
Cons
overstretched management with too many responsibilities
Have to work under pressure and keep a cool head.
Supervisor role (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire14 April 2017
Good company to work for, with paid holidays and sick pay but fancy a change. I am hard working be it under pressure with a team or working on my own. Puncture and always early for work and the next challenge that awaits me, smart in appearance and mind. Honest and caring with a sense of humour. Easy going and approachable.
Pros
Night work and quiet
Horrible place to work.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Essex7 April 2017
I have been working for ISS for over a year now, at first it was enjoyable although we did have an issue with stock consistency. However now a new manager has taken over and it has gone completely down hill. We have less stock, less staff and machines are always broken. The management treats you with complete disrespect and when reported the higher management don't want to know, even going to the extreme of hanging up the phone!
Pros
Cons
Hours
Different day everyday
Technical Services Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire31 January 2017
Carry out all PPM's , complete reactive jobs throughout the day ,
Make sure all small project work is on time and deal with any problems during this course.

Interacting with client and customers to carry out all requests.
Pros
Onsite restaraunt, onsite parking, 4 day week
Cons
on call 2 weeks in every 4 weeks
Fast paced and hard working, friendly people
National Retail Facilities Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Slough, Berkshire5 December 2016
Great working atmosphere, not too loud or quiet in the office. Very good sense of team spirit and support for others. Fast paced but not too pressured.
Pros
£1 Monday meals
Cons
Commute from Newbury
Excellent experience of working with ISS
Excellent customer service (Current Employee) –  Aberystwyth3 November 2016
I'm currently still with this company is clean banks amazing experience in get on wellie with my supervisor and boss could never leave excellent pay as well and stock is always delivered on time .....
Cons
Part time
good company to work for
Cleaner/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Wales28 September 2016
clean banks
how to work better as a team
got premoted to supervisor
got on and well liked with other supervisor
heavy lifting of equipment in and out of van
all of it
Pros
the hours
Cons
going to birminghm 2 a week for meetings and then start work after
Not recomended poor comunication major problem
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Bath15 March 2016
Worked for company for 6mths always problems with stock for cleaning and management don't listen to lowly cleaners not interested and do nothing to help new jobs advertised at higher rate than every one else now wonder everyone not happy glad I left
Pros
Non
shoddy management
cleaner (Former Employee) –  axminster24 April 2015
Oh when 1st took over, then went downhill, business manager waste of time didn't listen to thing I had to saysubroutine in good machine, S , then cut my hours.Glad I'm out of there, good riddance .
Pros
Cons
not enough hours.
ISS - A great place to work with great opportunities
Finance and Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  UK3 March 2015
ISS is a very people orientated company, and it provides endless opportunities to its employees, from front line staff all the way up to senior managers. They have always respected peoples ideas and the training program is brilliant.
Work Balance
MRO Procurement Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  South Quay10 April 2014
This company has a very good structure when it comes to Work life balance. I would recommend it to any job seeker.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Going through a transition