ISS Facility Services Employee Review

View all ISS Facility Services reviews

People I work with are fantastic
Steward (Current Employee) –  RAF Leeming5 December 2017
I work at RAF leeming at moment have work at the office mess for 14 years give an take a few months am looking for something in Liverpool as family are there I done Sliver service and royalty and have done batting and FOH and done sation Commander Residence as well
Pros
Am a good worker
Cons
Say as it is

Other ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

Not employee friendly
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 April 2018
ISS took over the cleaning of the trams(Metrolink)in July 2017, they made promises to the staff and then went back on them. Now almost 12 months later they are starting new job procedures. The saying is if its not broke don't fix it, but the management seem to think things need to change. The management have no real contact with the staff, the moral of the most of the staff is so low most are looking for other jobs. I myself like most now feel our jobs are under threat, so reluctantly I am looking for other employment.
If any of the management read this(which I doubt), please have a thought for the livelihoods of the staff ... we are people too.
Pros
Meeting members of the public
Cons
Managements lack of respect for its employees.
New Build Headquarters
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Glasgow24 April 2018
Every day brings new challenges be it staff or client led.

My day can involve either a full shift of administration and payroll, or can see me working alongside the staff team carrying out cleaning tasks and deep cleans.

The requirement in keeping a flagship building to a high cleaning standard is always guaranteed to keep you busy. Workplace culture is very positive having been integrated into the client building management circle which creates a positive working environment with regular 2 way discussion of issues.

Have had to enhance existing skills in dealing with a variety of personalities within my own staff team, and that of the client team and management. This has led to learning for myself in how best to present myself in a range of professional environments.

Hardest part of the job is ensuring a work life balance as I ensure I regularly meet with all of my team which can mean attending work place during day time operating hours and having to return to see the back and night shift teams.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a job well done, completed in a timely manner to a high standard which allows me to pass on thanks and praise to the staff members involved.

Additionally, there is pleasure in seeing staff members reach a level of confidence and professionalism which has enabled them to move on to promoted posts, either internally within ISS or with other Companies.
Pros
On site facilities including a gym and a canteen
Cons
The need to ensure that the work life balance is maintained.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.

51K