iSmash UK Trading Ltd

iSmash UK Trading Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Featured review
iSmash UK Trading Ltd selected this as a representative review
Good time and work there. Nice environment. Good people too. Everything is going fast and it’s empowering. I definitely recommend this place, either the position you are working in it’s cool.
The founder who was a young but highly skilled entrepreneur was a cool guy. I had a few conversations with him and I could sense his good intentions on a personal level and the passion for the business he had.

Working for iSmash can be either a dream job or absurdity.

I've worked at multiple locations and saw the best and the worse there.

It all depends on your team and store manager.

Some store managers performed excellently and it was a pleasure to work with them, and some struggled, which then created a toxic environment in the store.

Unfortunately, HR was incapable of handling such situations.

The HR Manager was unreasonable, unprofessional, furthermore disrespectful in many ways.

He had no issues sharing personal stories, sensitive information, inappropriate jokes, etc.

I cannot go into details but you can grasp the concept.

I was told He is longer with the company for obvious reasons.
Pros
Founder was a cool guy and Colleagues were fun to work with
Cons
HR Manager was beyond words
The management is poor, no work will be done by the hierarchy and all output is expected of those lower in the ranks. Delegation of authority will mean you will often find yourself doing your own as well as your bosses work load.
This company is good for young people who wants to start a career in technical and electronics repairs but.
You can progress in the company if you're skilled enough and you are really passionate for tech.

You have 1 summer party and Christmas party as well, plus many other activities which is really cool.

There are also bad sides as well.

The communication in the company is really bad, if you have a problem you can wait months or maybe years, nobody is taking in serious the employees problems and many other things.

The worst part is if you want a long career and you want to earn enough to afford an mortgage this company it wont help you as a Technician.
It's a relax work environment. The management is great. I like to work here. I just have one wish: That we get paid a higher minimum wage, that's all.
Senior management is dodgy and messed up. If you're a woman and enjoy getting sexually harassed at work, do apply, if not then STAY AWAY from this scam of a company.
It’s very good place to work
The team is very good

Our manager it was very kind

Everything was good

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
if you're up for a face paced environment, then this is the perfect job for you. Great company to learn new skills. The employees are all unique and hard working.
Pros
Discount on getting your device fixed
Cons
The company is amazing people are very nice and always there to help you or answer your questions.

The place is challenging and gives you new challenge everyday!!!

I recommend iSmash to anyone who wants to learn and achieve a lot in they future.
Pros
Helpfull People
Professional environment, grate standards and work conditions. Amazing staff and people. Nice party and company events :) lunch time and brakes are very pleasant, of course good incomes.
Pros
Lunch time, work condition, brakes, salary, contract
Schedule from 9 to 17:30, working with weekly targets.
Great team, good ambient and work culture.

Clean and good environment, working at special benches.
Pros
Free fruits and coffee.
Cons
Improvement ideas not taken into account