Toxic through and through.
Dread. Apprehension . look up any dictionary definition of these words and you get the idea really.
It was horrible, I knew the comments I would have to hear, didn't enjoy my time there glad I left!
I felt stressed, worried and anxious over whether that I could get all the work completed, I did always get the work done but at times it was a challenge. Whether my day went well was indicative of another colleague's mood and temperament in the day.
- What is the interview process like at Irwin Mitchell?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Irwin Mitchell?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Irwin Mitchell LLP?4 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Irwin Mitchell?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Irwin Mitchell?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Irwin Mitchell management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is Irwin Mitchell sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Irwin Mitchell?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Irwin Mitchell? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Irwin Mitchell?One person answered