Iris Worldwide

Iris Worldwide Employee Reviews

A business that transformed my creative skills and allowed me to develop new skills in an ever-changing marketing landscape. I worked with experienced and young exponents of creative marketing professionals.
iris Worldwide is a wonderful place to work. The people are welcoming and push you to think in new ways you never expected. I would work for them in a heartbeat.
Pros
Awesome people, great work
Great place If you want a great agency to work at - work at iris, i was there 17 years and my job kept improving all throughout that time. People are great, work is great
Pros
Great place - I don't see why i have to write a review of where I worked to be on this website
Cons
Fun environment to work as a team are supportive and helped me to learn and be involved in projects within the company. I got to be a part of event planning and campaigns.
Pros
events
Cons
I'd rather not comment on the place. It has one of the most astonishing staff churn rates that I have ever seen. A real concern. Some brilliant people have left due to management.
A typical day at Iris Worldwide was basically a work hard play hard type of environment,as long as your work was done you had no problem and you would enjoy doing your work.Everyone in my time was like family they where really nice people to work with.The most hardest part of the job was basically end of months whereby targets had to be meet,so this meant a lot of work to do in a short time.I did enjoy everything about my job there wasn't anything l didn't enjoy doing.
Pros
Good Working Hours
Cons
N/a