IQVIA
Coronavirus update
Information from IQVIA:

IQVIA Employee Reviews

United Kingdom61 reviews
Working in IQVIA you feel stretched constantly with new challenges everyday.
You are surrounded by very interesting and intelligent colleagues very often in a global context.

There are opportunities to further your career and move around if you wish.
Pros
Working with intellectually stimulating colleagues
Cons
There is always a budget containment/cutback situation
Work was fast paced but rewards provided. Team spirit was good, There was also a sense of good collaboration in order to meet work and company objectives.
Pros
Good friendly team spirit.
Cons
Hours can be long
productive and fun but stressful for salary level not enough vertical movement in career ladder lack of working from home flexibility overall a good experience
I enjoyed my time with IQVIA and only left because I did not have confidence in the Business Development Team to win new contracts and business. When I was there and as a team, we secured repeat business with clients that gave us job security. Without this, we would have been in trouble a lot earlier. I had a great manager and I enjoyed the team I worked with - the contract I was on became a tad monotonous and I was looking for a new lease of life.
discrimination at every level, stand behind you take you down, comment on how you look, not allowed promotion to better your self, , have to be related or there friends you go in to promotion right away. threatened with your job, taken to office or taken down things that are personnel or things that are not true, good at lying.
good company to work for, very professional culture
Culture change required otherwise fast paced company and great to work for.
The merger with Quintiles and IMS left a culture change to IQVIA which I was involved in and instrumental to merge the MA functions. I was able to bring in a lot of my Pharma contacts for new business with IQVIA and led the BREXIT planning process
The opportunity to work with top pharma companies on some really interesting products and project, learn a lot, but work every hour you have. Loses staff frequently from the consulting team for this reason.
IQVIA can be very challenging and can have a very large workload. However taking ownership of your own work and putting the effort in be very rewarding. The business is ever changing and you have to be ready to keep up with the progress of the business.
It is not a good fit for all but many people can do very well here with many avenues to follow, as long as you are assertive and push yourself.
Good work from home scheme, not much cross-divisional work. There are many aspects of the business that employees are unaware of due to the size of the company.
Nice place to work with friendly colleagues and the option to work from home which fits around taking my daughter to school. Fast moving business that makes a lot of money.
Good place, good culture that encourages productivity. Was only there for a brief time so im filling the rest of this review minimum characters with this.
Big brand but the management is very dull and boring. Staff meetings rarely appriciate the team and people mostly like to brag about what they do. Very process based role requires mimimum use of your own skills and mostly follow the script. At times you will work to report issues releated to tech and I did not belong to IT although could manage fair bit and have good understanding but this did not help me acheive my goals. Slow pace in developing a career. High staff turnover with less value give to the existing workforce.
Pros
Nice clean office
Cons
Pressured, Less rewarding and Boring
Good company to work for with varied roles so you are always learning new skills.
Very strong team culture and good support from colleagues and management team.

Opportunities to progress internally.
Pros
On job training
Cons
Driving into Reading is a nightmare
Insane workload where it's not made clear what the job requirements are you're always on the back foot and apologizing for something. Insane request to work unpaid on the bank holiday weekend. Very heavy blame culture where temp/contract staff are disposed of when someone needs to take the blame. Worst place I've ever worked for by a long way
The company where you will never be bored very busy schedules every day. High workloads. .. remote work possible after 26weeks.new office is lovely.....
Hard working employer. Management is fair. Rewards are limited. Home-based is a bonus. Great working environment. Challenging and work ethic a must. co-workers are great
Fun environment. Management takes care of the employees. A typical day at IQVIA, morning start with a mug of coffee and get on the phone to catch up with the activities of the day.

Too much target pressure if you are in the sales team. The managers and the team mates very supportive.
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
Unrealistic sales targets
Work culture and professionalism
Salary and other benefits

Working with IQVIA was a good experience.

Folks are more professional and management is good.
Good company to work for, management however was poor.
Quiet, clean and spacious offices, easily reached with public transport. Although the surroundings are a bit rough.

Office culture was a bit cold.
Awful shift patterns and changing of shifts with 3 days notice changing from late to early shift. Seniors will talk down to you in front of you coworkers and have no consideration for mental health issues or personal Circumstances . Too much work is constantly given for the time allotted forcing you to work mostly unpaid overtime.

Three week shift pattern Tuesday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday (7am to 3pm, and 10am - 7pm, 2pm - 10pm). It's difficult to book time off for the Doctor's or days off on days Thursday to Sunday.
Pros
money
Cons
shifts, hours, bullying culture