IPS-Integrated Project Services Employee Reviews

Good work place, Great people
Building Services Engineer (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands14 August 2019
I have been working at IPS for just over year and have found working here enjoyable. The environment is quite friendly and easy to get on with everyone in the office. The work is always diverse and challenging as I am always learning something new. Some of the time it does require that I travel and can be hectic at times to balance work and home life but work is understanding and happy to help you out.
The hardest part for me at the moment is keeping up with all the regulations and standards involved especially since there are different international standards to learn for some projects.
Overall though, everyone here is hardworking and always proactive in their job and with the company getting bigger it is only getting busier however people at work still keep it light hearted around the work place.
Pros
Oppurtunities available for professional and personal development
Great team atmosphere in a company that improves society
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, United Kingdom7 August 2019
The people and management are spot on. We have freedom to get things done without excessive pressure. We design and build pharmaceutical factories, so the work we done has a very positive benefit to society.
We all work hard because we want to make a difference.
This is not a company to sit around and be unproductive.
I know that if I have issues or concerns, then my management will help and support. We have just moved to a new office not far from Birmingham airport, my office has projects all over Europe and there is opportunity for travel if you want to. Also we have people with family commitments who find it difficult to travel and we help each other out to cover. IPS has 19 offices in 9 countries currently and is expanding hugely.
Fun, Rewarding and Positive Environment
Senior Resourcing Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Birmingham19 October 2016
I have been here at IPS now for 4 months.

In comparison to my previous roles it has a real feel of authenticity, the team here actually care and it is clear that purpose and fit is a really important element and factor in bringing in the right people.

Work/Life balance is understood and this gives you a great feeling about coming into work.
Pros
Friday team breakfast (UK), positive vibe between team members, positive action on my personal development.