InVision AG

InVision AG Employee Reviews

This is a great job. I'm working with the smartest people I've ever worked with in a fast paced and agile organisation. Invision is setting the pace in our field - disrupting the market and delivering a constant stream of innovation. This is possible because we have a working environment like no other - one which actively encourages you to challenge the norm and be the best you can ever be. I work remotely, and the support provided is fantastic - daily stand-up calls, video sharing, collaboration with colleagues globally and regular week long hacks where we get together to share experiences and form innovation teams. Working at Invision, and with my colleagues has been the best working experience of my life.
Being a remote (from home worker), InVision have provided a great work life balance. The team whilst all remote in the UK collaborate daily to achieve key results for that quarter. You are never left alone to struggle with the full backing of the business behind you overcome and excel in all fields of work. The role is a fast paced role, where care and attention is needed but there is always something new to work on or with - be it internally across multi national sites or with customers globally. Full visibility of everything internally is a real pleasure and allows a great feeling of everyone having a voice in the way the company moves forward.
Great team and great product. Lots of opportunities to collaborate between departments. The entire UK team is home-based. That isn't for everyone. There's a team call every day, a whole-company meetup for a week twice a year and the UK team gets together every few weeks. Webcams and Slack are a pretty good substitute for sitting together. Personally I'd hate to go back to commuting every day!